Skip navigation

Caught Red handed

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Caught Red handed
Pages 1 2 3
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 4:00 pm

One thing guys, i think that murakami and lisa are two different persons, if you notice murakami have only freeware while lisa have series 1 and 2, how come can they be the same person playing??

Just login with a new account or a different RB install that will sort that.

Umm, Maybe

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 6:50 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 6:53 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 7:39 pm

Murakami had both board sets installed until Lisa figured out how to keep them installed and reinstall RB Free for Murakami. If you noticed a couple of weeks ago, Lisa put in murakamis notes that she removed the board packs for a little while just for her, I guess to throw every one off. It's really easy. If you have 2 PC's connected to a router or a virtual PC you can do it.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 2, 2006 at 9:41 am

Murakami had both board sets installed until Lisa figured out how to keep them installed and reinstall RB Free for Murakami. If you noticed a couple of weeks ago, Lisa put in murakamis notes that she removed the board packs for a little while just for her, I guess to throw every one off. It's really easy. If you have 2 PC's connected to a router or a virtual PC you can do it.

Yea that make sense.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 2, 2006 at 11:36 am

could it be possible to do an Ip check on it and check if they both have the same Ip?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:53 pm

ok im lost now

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:54 pm

ok im lost now yeah im still lost

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 12, 2006 at 10:56 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 13, 2006 at 7:33 am

Rick? id like your opionion on this.

when you register it saves your login right? when you try to log back in it automaticly logs you in? doesn't that use a Ip check?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 13, 2006 at 7:43 am

I capture all internet IP addresses that log in to any of my web servers. It can be done.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 13, 2006 at 2:07 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 14, 2006 at 5:01 pm

I capture all internet IP addresses that log in to any of my web servers. It can be done.

well? can you run a check Mr GP? rid the world of this guessing game?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 14, 2006 at 7:35 pm

I don't work for LDA.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 15, 2006 at 6:11 am

I don't work for LDA.

ok thats odd i thought you did.

RICKY where are you?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 8:44 am

Well folks here's the scoop. My friend T and I caught a player red handed last night cheating. Wondering whom that might be?

What she didn't realize when I approached her on it was that I was taking screen shots of her replies to me. Silly woman.

It's really a shame to think that she would stoop so low as to Cheat her way up the ladder and have the sheer audacity to admit it!

Wait, I take that back, sheer stupidity :lol: ..And guess what :!: :?:
Shes still doing it :!:
Oh well, too bad, so sad...SO DUMB :lol: And the winner of the Cheating award goes to none other then the one and only LISA!

some peoples are there who motive to bring the game in their hand... they never believe in loss... they always wants to win and make cheats... and most of them are from senior players.. and most them are not wanted to play other players.. only they plays with their making aliases... for making no loss and huge win... sigh ... its a game not to cheat

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on April 24, 2007 at 1:55 pm

I think its very obvious who is cheating. All wins on one player, very few if any on the other. This is also going on in RBT. Only in Rbt they can play a private game so no one is able to watch the play. Very Sad! But what they don't realize is how easy it is to see them cheat. It's very unfortunate that nothing can be done at Longbow, and really, we accomplish nothing with all these forums because they know that nobody can stop them. All we can do, is be honest, hold our heads high, and be proud that we play the game fair and square, and take our losses as well as our wins. Mute and dont play those who cheat, quit, or that are disrespectfull. Enjoy the decent honest players!

Level 12 Human Serial Humanely!
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 27, 2007 at 5:36 pm

I think its very obvious who is cheating. All wins on one player, very few if any on the other. This is also going on in RBT. Only in Rbt they can play a private game so no one is able to watch the play. Very Sad! But what they don't realize is how easy it is to see them cheat. It's very unfortunate that nothing can be done at Longbow, and really, we accomplish nothing with all these forums because they know that nobody can stop them. All we can do, is be honest, hold our heads high, and be proud that we play the game fair and square, and take our losses as well as our wins. Mute and dont play those who cheat, quit, or that are disrespectfull. Enjoy the decent honest players!

Not that these speaking, that is deception tell me. I wan't to know that this is all nonsense word, not understand anything, I can explain what we are talking about (RBT) .. ONLY WAN'T TO INVESTIGATE THAT HAPPENS IN RBT, ME ME I FEEL VERY NEW WITH YOU, VISIT THIS PAGE me have RBT RB AND IN THE YEAR 2000 AND WHEN THE GAME LOOK, I HAVE MANY YEAR IN YO LDA, I AM VERY LONG AS YOU IN LDA, ME I HAVE MORE RESOURCES TO YOU IN LDA, THINGS MEAN FOR ME THAT SURPRISES. RESPECT AS YOU NEED ME. ARE LIGHT. I'AM VERY GENTLE WITH YOU, ME LUCK TO ALL DESIRE. RBT RB ONLY AND ARE VERY VALUE FOR MY GAME AND FOR ALL. :roll: :roll:

Pages 1 2 3