Skip navigation

Caught Red handed

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Caught Red handed
Pages 1 2 3
Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 1:33 am

Sunny you know i have the ut most respect for you :P . I do after speaking with GP i do understand your both and others concerns and frustration. I may not agree :? with the ranking thing but i understand. I was looking at the issue as a big picture instead of the point at hand. I gather she has been a Hypocrite towards the word CHEATER
As i stated i have a case of verbal diarrhea :oops: :mrgreen: ..lol..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 12:48 pm

:shock: So much drama...
I beleave i tryed 1 game with one of my others aka's when i was ice the mask just to see if it was possible to cheat..You sure could if you wanted to but theres no fun in that....once again another flaw in RB :roll: As far as who's cheating go's i accuse no one. But i always laugh when someone accuse me :lol: I away gotta lmao at that 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 1:33 pm

I truly understand how your feeling Sunny. To find out that your close friend is cheating, and would have cheated you too if given the chance. But the truth is , nearly everyone has tried it, but only some have been caught! I think Lisa has paid the price for her deception as will anyone else who is caught. But I say once again, Let's not forget, that we are human, and mistakes are made. The true test of our being is the ability to forgive, not to win at rb.
Lisa, let this be a lesson on doing onto other's, as you would do onto them. What goes around comes around.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 3:18 pm

Sure alot have probably tried and have gotten away with it. But how many broadcast the fact that they're doing it and laugh as if it's alright? Especially after giving everyone the impression that it's wrong. She mentioned earlier that alot of the game is luck. But she's taking luck and skill out of the equation.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 8:01 pm

:wink: Its ok to forgive guys and humans forgive so that they can get on with their lives and live peacefully :wink:

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 8:11 pm

This is enough. This is my last reply on this matter and any other matter on the forums. But b 4 I go since u all want 2 sling some mud , well here lets tell all ok? U all seem 2 have appointed ur selves as judge and jury. Ur house is bullet proof well we will see. Teulk-who was it that came on the board as FUBAR 2 harass disko? It was Teulk. Sunny- it has been at a year ago but who was on the board playing her self as Highrise? It was sunny- u didn!t think I saw that did u? Game Programmer- who came on the board as Cris Lee and then Lee and Craig to aggervate disko and cuzz? It was Game Programmer. Yes Teulk, Sunny Game programmer and I knew all this.Nitronumer9 u condem me 4 playing easy? How many of u play the easy level? Yes it is true that I am not the best player but who is? Ur sense of stabbing u in the back u say that because u r disko!s friend. I have already apoligized 2 disko 4 not believing her about sunny. Lets move on.As 4 my friend cooler-I don!t even know him/her. The only thing I can recall saying 2 cooler was the other night when that player came on the board something about cooler being a cheat. I imed cooler and said don!t pay any attention 2 that player hon and that is all I have said 2 cooler that I can recall. Eagle Girl u can take pride in ur way of thinking hon because it sounds like u have more sense than any of us. Sunny u say u have the proof. I believe Rick said he didn!t see any. As 4 disko!s quote it was nothing 2 get mad about. Not likeing that word is 1 of my pet peeves. Sunny we have barely talked 4 the past 2 weeks. As 4 me iming u with a warning all I said was I am through . How is that a warning? And this is really what gets in my crawl. Sunny u say u caught me playing my self and u called me on it. That is a BALD FACE LIE. U never done any such thing. Rival ball does NOT revolve around u sunny. My notes was 4 some 1 else. My sister had notes on there 4 me and sunny thought they were 4 her so she puts a smartallic remark in her notes. NEWS FLASH sunny u r not the only player on the board. Game Programmer u say I broadcasted it and laughed about it. That is another BALD FACE LIE. I never done no such thing. I have been ranked 6th before and it isn!t any different than being 10th or any other number but then I am not competitive. People won!t play me now so u got what u were after. Ur rank will go up. 2 b that obsessed over a number that doesn!t mean anything is so stupid. Last but not least. Sunny ur statis was as of a few minutes ago 10067 wins-9615 loses. That is u playing 19,682 games if I figures right and u won only 452. Maybe if u put some icy hot on those arthritic fingers they will move faster and u will win more!!!! 1 more thing sweetie U will NEVER b as good as Boytoy. END OF STORY!!!! U all have a great day.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 9:38 pm

Game Programmer- who came on the board as Cris Lee and then Lee and Craig to aggervate disko and cuzz? It was Game Programmer. Yes Teulk, Sunny Game programmer and I knew all this.

I'm not denying it. Yes those were my names. If you remember, they were verbally assaulting us from every angle using multiple names. Since I wasn't going to try to compete with them, I did create those names just to aggravate (correct spelling) them.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 10:31 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 11:24 pm

Lisa wrote
Teulk-who was it that came on the board as FUBAR 2 harass disko? It was Teulk.
---Guilty as charged--although I must admit, it was more to see how the other half liked getting what they give. I only give back when given to. Seemed to work well, with all the mud-slinging considered. One thing you might want to add to that, FUBAR wasn't created for rank affirmation. Just harassment protection.

Lisa wrote
As 4 disko!s quote it was nothing 2 get mad about. Not likeing that word is 1 of my pet peeves.
---So why DID you get mad?? Shouldn't have let that one ruin the peace. That was an oversight on your part--but hindsight is 20/20. Maybe instead of reacting so fast next time, you'll ask what the fuss is really about.

Lisa wrote
Last but not least. Sunny ur statis was as of a few minutes ago 10067 wins-9615 loses. That is u playing 19,682 games if I figures right and u won only 452.
---Lisa, you've been playing this game long enough--please don't tell me you have no clue as to how ranking is calculated.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2006 at 10:00 am

Lets move on.As 4 my friend cooler-I don!t even know him/her. The only thing I can recall saying 2 cooler was the other night when that player came on the board something about cooler being a cheat. I imed cooler and said don!t pay any attention 2 that player hon and that is all I have said 2 cooler that I can recall.

Yes i recall that lisa and thanks for saying to me not pay attention to that sick player ;) ;)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2006 at 11:48 am

Nitronumer9 u condem me 4 playing easy? How many of u play the easy level? Yes it is true that I am not the best player but who is? Ur sense of stabbing u in the back u say that because u r disko!s friend. I have already apoligized 2 disko 4 not believing her about sunny.

[Reply has been deleated at request of the poster]

Wait no it hasn't.

1) I normally host normal games or did when i was playing.

2) well we shall never know.

3) Everyone trys to stab me in the back im just more used to it than some.

4) YAY DISKOS BACK YAY

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 16, 2006 at 6:22 pm

For what it's worth, if Lisa, Charger, and Murakami are all the same person, our methods of tracking can't detect it. It's not a perfect system -- we'd never intended to use it to track cheaters because we never expected people to take the game so seriously -- but if they are the same person, it's not obvious in our records.

It seems, as always, the only solution here is to have fun and ignore anyone who gets your ire up.

I don't like to get high and righteous or anything, but remember: an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. While you're at it, remember to do unto one as you would have them do unto you.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 17, 2006 at 2:11 am

Rick,

That's why I believe an arm and a leg for an eye just so you can see me walking away.

And I thought that the verbal brawls were a TreadMarks trademark, you guys are funny.

[url]http://38.112.120.110/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004407.html</a>

[url]http://38.112.120.110/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004486.html</a>

[url]http://38.112.120.110/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004461.html</a>

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2006 at 9:55 pm

Persistence pays off

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2006 at 10:37 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2006 at 11:35 pm

oops wrong place

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 31, 2006 at 4:57 pm

Looks like a bunch of Grade A Bullcrap to me

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 9:31 am

can someone pass me a rough GMT time when lisa is on please?

i feel in a good mood to beat her.

also i would like the following person checked out.

jackbenimble is a gay hore

whats worst is theres a player called jackbenimble

and this guy

[img]http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled4ss6.png[/img]

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 3:33 pm

One thing guys, i think that murakami and lisa are two different persons, if you notice murakami have only freeware while lisa have series 1 and 2, how come can they be the same person playing??

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 1, 2006 at 3:51 pm

One thing guys, i think that murakami and lisa are two different persons, if you notice murakami have only freeware while lisa have series 1 and 2, how come can they be the same person playing??

Just login with a new account or a different RB install that will sort that.

Pages 1 2 3