Posted on October 13, 2006 at 10:50 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 13, 2006 at 11:24 pm

A bit hypocritical, no?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 13, 2006 at 11:32 pm

NAH...unethical maybe---but who's minding the store??
All fun and games until the plug gets pulled---or someone pulls it for you..
Ebb and tide of moods dictates behaviour---must be one HELL of a full moon due up soon!!

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:08 am

I'm not on anyone's side here, but how exactly do these screenshots prove that she's cheating?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:13 am

I logged on yesterday morning about 4AM. There were only 2 other players in the game room - Lisa and one of her aliases murakami. And yes, they were playing each other.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:17 am

I guess a full fledged admission doesn't count in this day and age either---it being a your word against my word kind of world.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:17 am

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:25 am

To protect the innocent 8) :wink:

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 1:27 am

I've read all the notes you posted, but they don't seem to be admitting anything.

Anyway, I'm going home much too late tonight. This'll have to continue on Monday.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 2:16 am

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 2:40 am

I know I told u Rick I wouldn!t say anything but I have 2 say this. These people claimed 2 b my friends. This all started the day I took over the 10th rank. If u have watched me so close then u HAD 2 see me LOSE 2 those players also. I play alot of players over and over. As a matter of fact I played a player 4 games in a roll and lost 3 but u don!t tell that part do u? I have been accused of being so many players I lost count. I even had in my notes 1 night that I was so many players. Remember Teulk u even laughed about it. Seems like every time a player comes on with the series I am that person. U all have made fun of me and my notes and now it is time 4 u 2 get a life and quit fussing and finding fault in people. Sunny u r always complaining about either what people do, don!t do or say. Leave people alone and try 2 find some peace in ur life. It is a game. Ur acting like a bunch little children. The way u all act we r playing 4 money. U just want me off the board so ur rank will go up but that is up 2 Rick now isn!t it. If I am off the board who will b next on ur list 2 try and get rid of? GGgeeeezzzzeee Get A LIFE OUTSIDE RIVAL BALL!!!! BTW WITH FRIENDS LIKE U WHO NEEDS ENEMIES??

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 7:20 am

I know I told u Rick I wouldn!t say anything but I have 2 say this. These people claimed 2 b my friends. This all started the day I took over the 10th rank. If u have watched me so close then u HAD 2 see me LOSE 2 those players also. I play alot of players over and over. As a matter of fact I played a player 4 games in a roll and lost 3 but u don!t tell that part do u? I have been accused of being so many players I lost count. I even had in my notes 1 night that I was so many players. Remember Teulk u even laughed about it. Seems like every time a player comes on with the series I am that person. U all have made fun of me and my notes and now it is time 4 u 2 get a life and quit fussing and finding fault in people. Sunny u r always complaining about either what people do, don!t do or say. Leave people alone and try 2 find some peace in ur life. It is a game. Ur acting like a bunch little children. The way u all act we r playing 4 money. U just want me off the board so ur rank will go up but that is up 2 Rick now isn!t it. If I am off the board who will b next on ur list 2 try and get rid of? GGgeeeezzzzeee Get A LIFE OUTSIDE RIVAL BALL!!!! BTW WITH FRIENDS LIKE U WHO NEEDS ENEMIES??

And thats comming from someone who targeted disco then ckit , when u get targeted you go all These people claimed 2 b my friends well so sorry we will be your friends when you stop stabbing us in the back. Lisa Although i have played you a few times she is not invincible iv'e beaten her more than once and to prove it i will get back on RB and come take her.
And to everyone else who hates Lisa don't hate her hate someone worth hating like me.

If it isn't fun.
STOP PLAYING THE BLEEDING GAME.

Thats enough of my raving im going on doom

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 9:22 am

So If it is only a game, why object to all of the insults being thrown around and all of the offensive players and their notes? What's the fuss all about? And if there are only 2 players playing - Lisa and murakami against each other - how is that not cheating?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 11:05 am

A bit weird, i didnt expect that, i remember once cuzzbuzz said in his note that lisa played herself. :o :o and ive been watching her since, and it turned out to be true afterall!!

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 11:14 am

:lol: I stabed u in the back Nitronumber9? I don!t even know who u r except from the forums. When some 1 is insulted they will reply with insults. U all don!t take every body!s abuse why should I ?People that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!! Every 1 in rb and rbt have won and lost. Just because u win a game doesn not mean u r the best player, Alot of it is luck.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:33 pm

Yes, Lisa, I certainly remember laughing about it, and being in Partial disbelief about it as well, even though, deep down, after all had been said and done, there was so much incontrovertable evidence to the contrary.
Also remember, if you can, who HAD your back--as opposed to stabbing it, a couple weeks back. Probably fairly difficult in your present state of mind. I was advised to back out of that, pending mitigating proof to your transgressions , but it never came, so I held firm.
What made you pull this Jekyll/Hyde thing, I'm fairly sure I know, and if that's how you want to be about it, that's your affair. It's really too bad you never tried to straighten out that little misunderstanding, instead of assuming the worst.
If you think I want you to leave so I can have your rank, that's also your business, but, to be perfectly blunt, I'd rather get it the legitimate way, which in this case, is obviously made more difficult in the present light.
As for acting like little children, I'm sure THAT little trangression can be overseen in the bigger picture.
And to set the record straight, I DO have an alias or two, but not for the objective of forwarding my rank. Whether you, or anyone else, for that matter, chooses to take this for truth---well, that, too, is up for grabs.
As for stones and glass houses, at this juncture, mine are bullet proof.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 12:39 pm

:shock: Ouch!!!! :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 3:53 pm

:lol: I stabed u in the back Nitronumber9? I don!t even know who u r except from the forums. When some 1 is insulted they will reply with insults. U all don!t take every body!s abuse why should I ?People that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!! Every 1 in rb and rbt have won and lost. Just because u win a game doesn not mean u r the best player, Alot of it is luck.

1) Your saying u don't know who i am? iv'e played you on RB a long time back and we all know your not the best player no one is its all on luck the only way to prove is by playing a hard game or impossible unlike you lot with your easy matches.

2) you stabbed me in the back when you attacked my friend let me show u

:lol: Hey cooler--I was asked 2 contact her via the pm facility if I had a problem with her. So I did and she turns around and sent it 2 Rick with a complaint and told me 2 leave her alone. :lol: :lol:

then you get your friend cooler to fight me.

if you have a problem with me tell the world on here.

Go On.

Show me what u got after all everyone acts my friend but everyone fights over whos gonna stab me in the back.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 4:04 pm

:roll: Ok you all ready for my verbal diarrhea..lol.. Here we go....lol..lol
As humans we're natural competitors we find challenge in everything we do. If have to keep that in mind.
I am not sticking up for Lisa as i don't know her, but i am bring an outsiders opinion after reading all this. I am not trying to say i am Dr.Phil or do i believe to have his wisdom..But ( yes the ole mighty BUT.) I do have a personal option of all this.
Now yes Sunny and Game programmer and many othres had my back when i was the centre of the verbal tongue lashings of a self centred player. And i will always be grateful for their help and i never want to be accused of stabbing them in the back but i believe they got to know me in a Internet way and i am believing they will honor my option whether they agree or don't.
I have played the same person many times over more out of boredom then a thought of cheating or bettering my rank.I have myself played my room mate Jokie many times over but it has been out of friend rivalry as we get in a zoned mine of "your not going to beat me witch"..lol..But never once did we think of our rival ball ranking it was more of "oh ya baby who's better now..lol"
Listen i REALLY think most of us here are wonderful people but for some reason i think we have lost our perspective in general. As humans once again our nature is when backed in a corner we come out fighting and most time with out thought
We are slinging words and accusations around all over rankings in a game, (or maybe i just don't get the just of the Thread) so which brings me to believe there is a deeper cut that has not been brought to the surface. Maybe in our personal lives, professions or hurt of how someone here has treated us but i can't believe knowing some of you great people and reading some of these things that it is all based on this game...
I am more then likely opening a whoooooole new can of worms, but maybe this is what needs to be done to find out what is really going on.. I defiantly DO NOT want to make enemies but it makes me concerned that you wonderful people are being consumed with anger and doubt using way too much emotions towards a game and as you all have stated throwing rocks at glass houses.
Listen i don't know if Lisa cheated and i am not here to judge whether she has ( IF.. that is her problem she feels the need to be better then others)There is may people i thought were cheating and that was based on the fact i couldn't beat them and in my head i thought oh ya they are cheating but again that was the natural competitor in me defending my many of losses. It wasn't true or it could of been, but i had to search myself and know that the comment came from an insecurity of defeat that i wasn't ALWAYS good ( just like people may not be jocks but they could win gold with knowledge) but that doesn't meaning either group is less of a person or better it is just meaning we all are good at something and the person i was playing was better. This is a game of luck and yes a bit of strategy. Now to me if someone sits on line playing n playing to better their rank ( they have way too much time on their hands for 1..lol) but really is shows something inside them. We all have to stop and know we are all different and how we handle things and how we think, yes we may not agree i mean i don't agree how my some people raise their kids but does that mean i am right ? No it means i have a different way of thinking/doing things.
Listen i have much love for each of you as i think we are all great individuals but that's what we have to remember WE ARE individuals.

I realize there is going to be rebuttals of my option and that's ok. I welcome knowledge in any form call me crazy but i like to learn and I am open to possibly learning a a new way of thinking

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 7:38 pm

Pages 1 2 3