Skip navigation

New Clan Modulus Forum

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > New Clan Modulus Forum
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 8, 2006 at 10:26 pm

The New Official Clan Modulus forum is finally here! It has the core things set up for now, so it works. It's not very beautiful right now, but it'll get better with time. Anyways, all Clan Members are urged to join the forum asap, and will be required to do so in the future. ^_^
http://z10.invisionfree.com/jujagas_Lair

Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 8, 2006 at 10:42 pm

Good luck with them.

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 9, 2006 at 11:38 am

Nice

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on October 9, 2006 at 5:51 pm

They look good, but I think you should make separate forums for each game we have our clan in and have one for mods. Otherwise they are very nice.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 9, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Ok... I'm still working on the forum metrics and all the css stuff so it'll definitely take a while... keep in mind I'm juggling school and the forum and school is always more important. As for the mention, I think the trackmania and rb/rbt clan died a long time ago, so i won't add that... however adding mods would be good, so i'll look into that. I also need to update my site to cross link with the forum.
Dont forget that I'm urging everyone in clan mod or sed to register in the forum promptly for obvious reasons and I will soon be making it a rule for the clan. There is a grace period, but I don't want to wait too long.

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 10, 2006 at 10:55 am

I'd be happy to join your Track mania clan too btw :3

Dennis, I have those mods ready, and TT you need to actualy use MSN when you're logged in :wink: :roll:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 10, 2006 at 7:52 pm

Ya... unfortunately TrackMania Nations has gotten too big in mass for me to keep track of my clan members, and I have also lost interest in the game, so I have technically closed it. I leave it as inactive for now since I may reopen it in the future, but for the meantime, I doubt it.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 2:25 pm

Look 2ndself when I am logged into MSN most of the time I am playing Freelancer now so sorry for not answering. It's supposed to say I'm away when I'm logged into a game....Stupid MSN. Besides I have a clan on freelancer that I'm juggling between talking MSN and actaully making mods too. Plus homework, so I'm not always there anymore sry.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2006 at 8:28 pm

That is understandable. ^_^ Anyways... the only person not registered on the forum now is Black Adder, so we need him to join in there and everyone is set. ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 15, 2006 at 8:25 am

That is understandable. ^_^ Anyways... the only person not registered on the forum now is Black Adder, so we need him to join in there and everyone is set. ^_^

*coughs* sorry i have a cold :lol: