Skip navigation

sunday 10-8-06 ranked ddm

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > sunday 10-8-06 ranked ddm
Level 13 Human bookkeeper
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 2:32 am

well, it is the 2nd sunday of a month, so there should be a ranked ddm.
i can't be there this sunday ( with it being my b-day and family wanting to meet for dinner and other stuff )

sooooo, someone else needs to take pictures of the games and send them to me so i can post them with the others.

toodles,
harmless
48 years young,
jeepers, how time flies :)

you know, back in the good ol days, we didn't have these fancy computer games to keep us company. no sireee, we actually went outside to play, that's right, we played with rocks and sticks and those little green army men, we would set them up and throw rocks and sticks at them. now that's entertainment my friends. rocks and sticks and little green army men. yup. those were the good ol days. i'm filling up my drool cup mighty quick just thinking about it. and when we got tired of throwing rocks and sticks at those little green army men, we would run around with toy guns and rifles shooting each other, making the bang bang noise with our our mouths, no fancy electronics making the noise for us no sireee, and if we wanted to pull out the heavy artillery, we would load up our cap guns and fire off a load of caps so we could get that burnt smoke smell wafting in the air... and we would run around outside just to run around and ride our bikes up and down the street, up and down and up and down and up and down and we had fun riding our bikes up and down the street, and we knew we were living the good life, so we got back on our bikes and rode them up and down the street again and again and then we would take our toy guns and put them in the holsters and get on our bikes and ride up and down the street shooting each other and making those bang bang noises with our own mouths and we would be yelling and screaming and having a good ol time and our moms would look out the windows from time to time and see us playing in the streets and smile to themselves because they also knew we were living the good life and all was rosy and peachy... whew, i'm all tuckered out just thinking about it... i need a nap.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 1:18 pm

Happy B-day Harmless!

Unless RC or anyone else is going to take pics, I will...

I remember playing outside as well, life was much simpler then... family structure or wanting to have one existed back then as well... (translation: kids would get their A** whopped if they were bad) :twisted:

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 6:55 pm

I'll be there. I'll take pics also - doesn't hurt to have 2 people doing it, just in case :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 7:30 pm

Thanksgiving up in these parts--
Count me out :?

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on October 7, 2006 at 7:22 pm

LOL....well yes siree, that is what I did with my bros and sises. It was a great time and I wish my kids could have the same, though they will not, which is a shame. Oh well, I will take pics also. So, we should have you covered then.

Happy B-day Mike.

Level 13 Human
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 8, 2006 at 8:35 pm

yeah, I'll take pics too.