Skip navigation

Best result/inspiration

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Best result/inspiration
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 15, 2006 at 7:54 pm

I got this game as a result of the phrase 'Tank racing' coming into my head one night (and just earlier I was telling a friend about it when I realised I had downloaded but not installed the community pack).

Tonight I came back from a nearly-lost match. The map was 'Volcano', the settings were 9 AI tanks on 100%, no teams, 20/20 frags/time limits. The start wasn't so good, and before I knew it the top of the board was 14 kills and I only had 7. Then, in a quiet area with a lot of weapons and stuff left strewn around, I spotted a shadow and super ammo. I quicky fired off the rest of my existing weapon and got the shadow and 2 full reloads nearby, then went on a killing spree, blasting tank after tank, whole groups. Before I knew it, I was in the lead, and got to 20 frags with the last few shots, still from the same shadow. I was pretty pleased the way things fell into place :D .

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 16, 2006 at 4:10 am

Nice. Welcome to the forums.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 16, 2006 at 12:46 pm

This is a great game. Wait until you play online with the peeps. Lots of spirited competition.

See ya online!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 19, 2006 at 12:45 pm

Strangely, when I try the online function, the only servers I find have all-AI matches.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 19, 2006 at 1:21 pm

I've noticed the LDA server gets busy about 8:00pm Eastern and on... (some players randomly connect during the day though)...
You can also download the Master Client and see how many humans are playing in what server...[url]http://www.geocities.com/coaxs</a>

oh yeah, and welcome...! :D