Skip navigation

shame

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > shame
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 19 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 2:59 pm

:lol: Hey cooler--I was asked 2 contact her via the pm facility if I had a problem with her. So I did and she turns around and sent it 2 Rick with a complaint and told me 2 leave her alone. :lol: :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 3:10 pm

:lol: Hey cooler--I was asked 2 contact her via the pm facility if I had a problem with her. So I did and she turns around and sent it 2 Rick with a complaint and told me 2 leave her alone. :lol: :lol:

You know one thing i can't stand is acussations without anything backing it up Diskos a nice person im just shocked at how twisted some of you people can be.

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 3:28 pm

:lol: I can surley back up what I am saying Nitronumber9. Shall I show u the e-mail that she sent me. Always glad 2 lend a helping hand. :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 3:30 pm

:lol: I can surley back up what I am saying Nitronumber9. Shall I show u the e-mail that she sent me. Always glad 2 lend a helping hand. :lol:

send it to my email if possible iv'e seen enough lies to last a lifetime.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 3:51 pm

This thread is just getting plain old nuts. :shock: Another thread gone......well that sound like an idea :idea:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 4:23 pm

flicks the squirrels nuts :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 4:25 pm

You must be nuts to come up with that idea.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 4:57 pm

You must be nuts to come up with that idea.

Ouch That hurt...

Ya, I guess it runs in the family :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 7:04 pm

ok, this has gone on far too long!
Ckit , its not the Americans you hate, Its the riff raff that hides behind the flag!! Not all Americans are bad!! Most of the people here I love, but that is so hard. If I talk to one i'm a trader, If I talk to the other I'm a bitch, and the sad part is I care about all of them. Ckit is an awsome person and if you would all stop fighting and get to know him you would know that!! Disko is my closest freind and always will be, no matter how much we argue, and Sunny is just the sweetest person I have ever met, she has never said a harsh word to me!! Cuzz makes me laugh, he is sooo funny, Big Jerr has alot of spirit and kindness, Mask is a sweetheart, Mazda is a tough player and very good, I miss LDA and Pina, but they didnt like the fighting either, vivi I dont see enough of, Jujaga is a smart little cookie, wish I had his smarts, and if I had all day I could write somthing nice that I like about everyone.
I wish everyone would stop and think about the things they love about people and the reason we are here just for five minutes!!
We are the Rival Ball family, lets act like it!
QUOTE: Go ahead and hate your nieghbour, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven, you'll be justified in the end, there wont be any trumpets blowing, come the judgment day, on the bloody morning after......... ONE TIN SOLDIER RIDES AWAY!

Start a new trend!!! say hi to your enemy!!
I second that! in my opinion this thread should have ended with this post by BT, for it was positive and uplifting, and we all have something to take away from words of wisdom like these, I know I have, and i have dealt blows to you ckit based upon your opinion, and you did not deserve that, Im not going to try and justify what i said about your remarks, I will tell you that this is about as sensitive of a subject for me as their can be, but none the less, in America ( and in any freedom loving country) we are entitled to our own opinion, freedom of speech, reguardless of what is said, but please ckit, if you were mad at one or two or even three people. address it to those people, not to America, or about Americans in general( North America, South America, United States of America, whatever) please.Please. And to my friend and you know who you are, i dont care what you say to me, my love (and my wife's love) for you runs deeper than any surface scarring words you may deal me, you can hop up on a damn chair and smack me in the face and you wouldnt jar me a bit, you need to know this, and perhaps i should have PM'd this, but i didnt, oh well SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT this is true, but some of us do get it, and please BT dont give up hope for RB to be a kind place once again, i know its hard, but if we all can turn a blind eye to the remarks(this goes for me especially) we may just have the happy family you speak of, for i know i hold that feeling close to my heart and i hope one day for this negativity to end aswell.

Today I will learn how to shut my mouth :| and open my mind :idea:

Big Jer da Bear

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 8:52 pm

thanks bj i love you too :lol: ohh wait thats not for me :lol:
On a serious note, someone very caring and thoughtful has finally recieved some praise .
this place would be very mundane without her ,
to pinch a sporting parlance ,a real charecter of the game is disk .
and 3 cheers for bj ..well said .
3 cheers for toyboy
and 3 cheers for anyone with the nouse to call it quits

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 8:42 am

Thank you jeremy! you have just shown us what it takes to be a real man!! Boytoy

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 10:44 am

LOL :lol:

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 1:49 pm

You know one thing i can't stand is acussations without anything backing it up Diskos a nice person im just shocked at how twisted some of you people can be.

And one thing to you nitron, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 2:03 pm

It was my busness when you picked on my friend disko so BACK OFF!!!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 3:59 pm

One thing for damn sure nothing will ever change here. all this talk wont change a thing. You are who you are and that will never change. you can try to change but in the end your right back where you started. The same person you always was and will be. 8)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 4:43 pm

Yea Right!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Yea Right!!!

You know im not gonna sink to your level you have already forced Ckit and Disko out so im just gonna ignore you.

(i did post something more fun but i would have got banned soon after.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 4:52 pm

Why dont u go to hell , so I can be reliefed.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 4:57 pm

Why dont u go to hell , so I can be reliefed.

You don't like me? Heres a gun kill me

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 8, 2006 at 5:09 pm

You know what nitron, I will just simply ignore you.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6