Skip navigation

shame

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > shame
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 5:29 pm

Ckit has brought it all on his self. As 4 U Nitronumber9 practice what U preach. If u don!t like how we defend our selves don! t read it!!!

what has ckit done? untill i hear what he/she has done im staying out this flame war.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 5:31 pm

what ever happen to whoopy didn't he/she create and start this thread?
i guess some people start things and just wait to see how far they go........................................................................................................ :roll:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 6:49 pm

Ckit has brought it all on his self. As 4 U Nitronumber9 practice what U preach. If u don!t like how we defend our selves don! t read it!!!

what has ckit done? untill i hear what he/she has done im staying out this flame war.

Obviously Nitronumber9, your not fully comprehending the entire crux of this thread or the situation which has now escalated...

it's about hate, pure and simple. One person's sheer and despicable hatred toward a Country and it's people.

Now as for your comment about all of us picking on Ckit, well Ckit should have been smart enough to realize that by attacking The United States and it's People, we would retaliate.

Now having said that, I did notice your comment to Lisa, and the rest of us to drop our Flags ...Well I'm going to give you a heads up on that one. None of these Flags will be dropped anytime soon, so if this displeases both you and Ckit, then I suggest you just don't enter a thread where all of our Flags Fly Proudly and will continue to do so.

Maybe you should think about watching a couple of documentaries on 9/11 and then just maybe you'll understand why we feel so strongly about Our FLAG And Our Country and about the people that desecrate it.

ESPECIALLY NOW!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 7:02 pm

And also to add one thing: I've always had an american flag in my signature. Now I personally don't mind if you hate americans, but I personally disagree about the fact of taking it a bit too far. I can't say that hating us is a bad thing as that we all have our opinons about everything, but since this is a public place, it is strongly recommended that everyone on here are to regulate themselves with dignity and respect to others.

On the short attention-span side... I like cheese. ^_^

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 8:41 pm

I said i wasn't going to get involved but that comment is totally wrong he has a right to comment on his opinions and you seem to be picking on ckit recently.
Im dealing with enough flack as it is without this flamewar on ckit.
if you don't like him/her and what they are saying don't read it.

This is not a flamewar against ckit. It's an ongoing war against a select group of people with the same views making life difficult for alot of people.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 4:58 am

Rick, the only reason they are flying the American flag is because I dislike Americans and this thread gives me good reason to do so.
It has nothing to do with being proud of one's country.

Now cut the crap!

Ckit Its up to you weather you hate americans or like americans, but from all what can i see is that you are trying to make a trouble.

I said i wasn't going to get involved but that comment is totally wrong he has a right to comment on his opinions and you seem to be picking on ckit recently.
Im dealing with enough flack as it is without this flamewar on ckit.
if you don't like him/her and what they are saying don't read it.

Well Nitronnumber9 its not a flamewar on Ckit and besides its my first note that is related to Ckit and by the way i have the right to express my opinion freely.

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 8:21 am

ok, this has gone on far too long!
Ckit , its not the Americans you hate, Its the riff raff that hides behind the flag!! Not all Americans are bad!! Most of the people here I love, but that is so hard. If I talk to one i'm a trader, If I talk to the other I'm a bitch, and the sad part is I care about all of them. Ckit is an awsome person and if you would all stop fighting and get to know him you would know that!! Disko is my closest freind and always will be, no matter how much we argue, and Sunny is just the sweetest person I have ever met, she has never said a harsh word to me!! Cuzz makes me laugh, he is sooo funny, Big Jerr has alot of spirit and kindness, Mask is a sweetheart, Mazda is a tough player and very good, I miss LDA and Pina, but they didnt like the fighting either, vivi I dont see enough of, Jujaga is a smart little cookie, wish I had his smarts, and if I had all day I could write somthing nice that I like about everyone.
I wish everyone would stop and think about the things they love about people and the reason we are here just for five minutes!!
We are the Rival Ball family, lets act like it!
QUOTE: Go ahead and hate your nieghbour, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven, you'll be justified in the end, there wont be any trumpets blowing, come the judgment day, on the bloody morning after......... ONE TIN SOLDIER RIDES AWAY!

Start a new trend!!! say hi to your enemy!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 9:20 am

Boytoy i thank you from the bottom of my heart for having the bravery to speak up on behalf of Ckit, he has been subjected to an on-going witch hunt the like of which i've never witnessed before. He is a true friend to me and he is a very intelligent, gentle, helpful person who sincerely cares for the success of his favourite Longbow games. His being so mistreated and deliberately misunderstood over the past few weeks has made me so angry, ashamed and afraid of some of the RB community that in my frustration in being unable to help him i instead sunk to their level and tried to fight them with their own weapons in RB. You have said it so right boytoy and you are truely one of the finest examples of the human race i have had the fortune to meet in the journey of my life.......

And Ckit, i am so sorry you have had to endure their misguided vendetta against you alone

And to set the record straight.....i am DICKCHEESE and LOVEBYTES......those two nicks belong to me and me alone. Cuzzy and Ckit had nothing to do with them whatsoever like some of you so eagerly jumped to the conclusion to........
i

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 10:26 am

Boytoy i thank you from the bottom of my heart for having the bravery to speak up on behalf of Ckit, he has been subjected to an on-going witch hunt the like of which i've never witnessed before. He is a true friend to me and he is a very intelligent, gentle, helpful person who sincerely cares for the success of his favourite Longbow games. His being so mistreated and deliberately misunderstood over the past few weeks has made me so angry, ashamed and afraid of some of the RB community that in my frustration in being unable to help him i instead sunk to their level and tried to fight them with their own weapons in RB. You have said it so right boytoy and you are truely one of the finest examples of the human race i have had the fortune to meet in the journey of my life.......

And Ckit, i am so sorry you have had to endure their misguided vendetta against you alone

And to set the record straight.....i am DICKCHEESE and LOVEBYTES......those two nicks belong to me and me alone. Cuzzy and Ckit had nothing to do with them whatsoever like some of you so eagerly jumped to the conclusion to........
i

Why do you continue to complain about the verbal abuse you receive at the hands of people you verbally abuse and torment? This isn't about ckit alone. He made it an issue against himself with his response about why Americans fly their flag. As was said many times and in many different ways - if you can't handle the response to your abuse, don't provoke it. Attempting to hide behind your multiple personalities to provoke other players is childish and works both ways.

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:10 am

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:12 am

I know. Isn't it unreal?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:19 am

yeah yeah yeah Gameprogrammer, and i have a very good memory and i can clearly recall some of the derogatory names you have called Disko(without even knowing anything about me) in RB (and for no reason other than the fact that i beat you)(and which are too insulting to another race of people to mention here, or anywhere else for that matter) and that was way before all this started with Ckit (which incidentally i cannot find any evidence of him mentioning the word 'hate', although it's been mentioned by certain others in this thread) and further more to set the record straighter you are not the only player who has abused me, insulted me, called me derogatory names, quit on me, forfieted etc etc etc!!!! and if you or anyone else has ONE more crack at me i'll post your names with accompanying screen shots.....so any grief i gave you as dickcheese or lovebytes you brought upon yourself and it was long overdue. In the past i have lodged my concerns to LDA but understandbly their hands are tied......So i just gave back some of the behaviour i have received in the past........all square as far as i'm concerned and in future stay off my case, ckits case and cuzzys case.......now leave us alone

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:23 am

Magnetic and Disko,
Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:31 am

yeah yeah yeah Gameprogrammer, and i have a very good memory and i can clearly recall some of the derogatory names you have called Disko(without even knowing anything about me) in RB (and for no reason other than the fact that i beat you)(and which are too insulting to another race of people to mention here, or anywhere else for that matter) and that was way before all this started with Ckit (which incidentally i cannot find any evidence of him mentioning the word 'hate', although it's been mentioned by certain others in this thread) and further more to set the record straighter you are not the only player who has abused me, insulted me, called me derogatory names, quit on me, forfieted etc etc etc!!!! and if you or anyone else has ONE more crack at me i'll post your names with accompanying screen shots.....so any grief i gave you as dickcheese or lovebytes you brought upon yourself and it was long overdue. In the past i have lodged my concerns to LDA but understandbly their hands are tied......So i just gave back some of the behaviour i have received in the past........all square as far as i'm concerned and in future stay off my case, ckits case and cuzzys case.......now leave us alone

Any abuse you receive is a direct result of the abuse you dish out. If you don't want it, go away and leave us alone.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:36 am

you're pushing your luck gameprogrammer, you got back what you have long deserved so take it on the chin and bow out.........And if you have anything furthermore to say to me use the PM facility, this ego tripping thread has gone on long enough and it's time to let it go.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:38 am

Any abuse you receive is a direct result of the abuse you dish out. If you don't want it, go away and leave us alone.

END THIS THRED NOW this is just pointless i don't care who started it iv'e seen enough sh*t in this thread to kill myself.
And someone show this abuse disco is accused off i have played with disco once or twice before and never seen any of it.

Now programmer back off and leave Disco alone.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 12:14 pm

Its ok to loose Disko, Afterall it is just a game.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 12:20 pm

cooler contact me via the PM facility

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 12:28 pm

On a lighter note, I heared somewhere that there is a book called something like The american's guide to surviving in england and that it simply read pretend to be canadian :lol:

Anyways carry on with your serious stuff as ive given up on it.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 1:11 pm

cooler contact me via the PM facility

you go Disko.
While im at Disko do you have an email i can contact you on? (pm me with a reply you don't want these people getting hold of it)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6