Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 30, 2006 at 7:31 pm

:lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 30, 2006 at 7:37 pm

Hello

I am sick of all the insults and abuse and harasme, the world is evil enough.
and i wish that it were different as well, but lets behonest, there are 2 groups fighting in Rival Ball, these are top rankers im talking about(I am not saying ALL Top Rankers, just a select few), some of the best in this game! and until some conclusion is met or these harsh words start falling on deaf ears so to speak, this will not and may never, end. If you have problems with another player say it in personaly not in public. Treat eachother as humanbeens not as durt.i prey for this to pass, and become a standard, rather than it rarely being done.Dont use the flag of your country, you representing yourself not your country.As an American and speaking for the other Americans here, we are terribly proud of our nation and our flag, i personally have one flying in my front yard as well as an MIA flag, the ultimate symbol of our nation, our home, and if anyone want's to belittle our country or thinks our country is pig headish or think's that displaying our flag, under any circumstance, is not proper , KEEP IT TO YOURSELF PERIOD

Big Jer da Bear

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 30, 2006 at 8:00 pm

Just for haha's i got some flags for ya :lol:
Click Me
:D Salutes ....Ice The Mask.... :D I put my hand over my heart and everything watching that video :D

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 5:06 am

Don!t cry and sob about being abused if u and ur friends r the abusers. Here is a hint: Ur notes tell it all. We Americans do NOT put down ur country so stop putting down America. That is in very poor taste!!!!

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:41 am

Not all top rankers are involved in the fighting, Some of us have been tryng to stop it for a long time.
And for the flag issue, CANADIAN and Proud of it, we are not all part of America!! But im sure we are all equally proud of our country and so it should be!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:45 am

True. Alot of the players involved are clones of themselves and therefore their ranks are very low.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:01 pm

Not all top rankers are involved in the fighting, Some of us have been tryng to stop it for a long time.
And for the flag issue, CANADIAN and Proud of it, we are not all part of America!! But im sure we are all equally proud of our country and so it should be!

Good on ya buddy

now Drop the Us flag will you Liza and anyone else using it.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:24 pm

Nitro, this is just going the have to be one of those things you have to look past. Nobody here would feel insulted if you flew your flag.
And for the flag issue, CANADIAN and Proud of it, we are not all part of America!!
Well, err, technically we are. We're not part of the United States, though.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 4:15 am

you mean the flag of nitro's country of origin rick?because many a flag would offend many a people ,personally i couldn't give a toss who flies what ..

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 6:06 am

Rick, the only reason they are flying the American flag is because I dislike Americans and this thread gives me good reason to do so.
It has nothing to do with being proud of one's country.

Now cut the crap!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 9:08 am

Um, I don't think it breaks any rules ckit... the internet has the free right of speech: the ability to express your opinion freely without restraint. I personally haven't seen anything offensive about posting up the flags.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 10:50 am

you mean the flag of nitro's country of origin rick?because many a flag would offend many a people ,personally i couldn't give a toss who flies what ..
Assuming nobody here is a hypocrite, nobody claiming that they have the right to fly the US flag would take umbrage with the flag of any other country.
Rick, the only reason they are flying the American flag is because I dislike Americans and this thread gives me good reason to do so.

Every American on the boards is ganging up on you, and they're not at all feeling patriotic and showing respect on the anniversary of the biggest terrorist attack in the history of their country? So far the only discrimination I see is your dislike for Americans.

We have nothing against displaying your country's flag.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 12:14 pm

Okay sure, americans sometimes have a reputation for being a bit obnoxious etc. But to say you simply don't like them is just plain stupid. After all, that is a generalization for a start, and if you don't like people from a certain country give up forums and things cuz you won't escape them.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 12:47 pm

Now cut the crap!
Shows up with sharp knife, and proceeds to cut DEEP into the crap. When one says Americans are pig headish... You are, in effect, telling us that you know that 290 million people (some of them drastically different from others, and not a single one of the 290 million people in the US has the same thought process,) are all pig headish. Now that is almost funny.

Now your entitled to your opinion, your feelings on a certain matter,(and most of us respect anothers feeling's, even if they are drastically different from our own, ) but you and you alone control your feelings, no one has the power to sway that tide, except you. And no one gave you a reason to say what you said, you had your own reasons. Im sorry but my friends are dying for a cause that i personally feel is waning in the 'good judgement' catagory(i voted Kerry, im not a big Bush fan, so sue me, but even thou i disagree at the turn our GOVERNMENT is taking, that is my opinion, of which I am entitled to, as are you, ckit), but when an opinion is stated as a fact , as if it were the actual reality of the situation, you can venture to guess that others arnt gonna be silently slapped after being unwittingly entered into a slapping contest, and my best friend is being deployed in less than a week and your words hit me hard, others have lost sons and fathers and brothers and friends, our nerves are frayed at the end and you expect me and my fellow Americans to not stick up for our country?

HOOOORAAAAH MARINES!!!!!

SEMPER FIDELIS

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 1:12 pm

Now cut the crap!

Well now, this has become somewhat interesting that Ckit has openly expressed his hatred for all Americans.
At least the truth is out now, and straight from the horses mouth at that.

So, it's not about our American Flag at all...
It never was..It's purely about a sick hatred towards American people in general.

Oh yes, don't flatter yourself into thinking we are flying our Flag to annoy you Ckit. Your truly never given a second thought among us AMERICANS You know exactly why we are flying our Flags...Cut the crap yourself, grow up and stop trying to cause trouble not only on the forum but in RB.

Your to be pitied. I always thought you weren't wrapped to tight, but I didn't realize what a hateful jerk you really are.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 2:10 pm

Now cut the crap!

Hating Americans is your choice. Nobody cares. If you don't like them, ignore them. Verbally abusing and tormenting them because of your hatred is wrong.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 3:22 pm

Now cut the crap!

Ckit Its up to you weather you hate americans or like americans, but from all what can i see is that you are trying to make a trouble.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 4:09 pm

Now cut the crap!

Ckit Its up to you weather you hate americans or like americans, but from all what can i see is that you are trying to make a trouble.

I said i wasn't going to get involved but that comment is totally wrong he has a right to comment on his opinions and you seem to be picking on ckit recently.
Im dealing with enough flack as it is without this flamewar on ckit.
if you don't like him/her and what they are saying don't read it.

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 4:16 pm

Ckit has brought it all on his self. As 4 U Nitronumber9 practice what U preach. If u don!t like how we defend our selves don! t read it!!!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6