Skip navigation

shame

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > shame
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 3:53 am

Hello

I am sick of all the insults and abuse and harasme, the world is evil enough. Dont use the flag of your country, you representing yourself not your country. If you have problems with another player say it in personaly not in public. Treat eachother as humanbeens not as durt.
I am really ashamed that Longbow does allow this. :cry:

Whoopy

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 5:22 am

Ok if i was in a bad mood i would laugh my head off but since im not i have gave this a good thing and all im saying is what insults? abuse and harasme But i agree none the less with you.

Everyone has feelings, everyone is real here (Apart from 2ndself whos a robot :wink: ) And if you don't like someone don't play with them simple as that.

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 6:03 am

Ok if i was in a bad mood i would laugh my head off but since im not i have gave this a good thing and all im saying is what insults? abuse and harasme But i agree none the less with you.

Everyone has feelings, everyone is real here (Apart from 2ndself whos a robot :wink: ) And if you don't like someone don't play with them simple as that.

Hey! :o

(The flag of someones country SHOULD simply mean they are pround to live there, however in modern times there have been complaints about people flying their flags, people saying it's racist and things. Those people are in the wrong, it was not a racist symbol, however as more people complain, more people fly their flags deliberately to annoy those people.)

^ this is not a spam.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 3:36 pm

We don't believe using your countries flag is insulting, abusive, or harassing.

Like Nitro said, if you don't like somebody, don't play with them or talk to them.

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 3:39 pm

:D AMEN Rick. We Americans r very PROUD of our flag!!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 4:18 pm

Well from the way i see it America is everyone.

I'm sure im missing many more flags but u get my point. Every person, nationality,religion,race so on and so forth is all rapped into this one!
Hard to see any hate there.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 4:42 pm

One should be Proud to display their Flag!, NO matter what Country your from :wink: ...MY Flag represents Freedom and One Nation Under God...And that's something I am very proud of.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

He is a poor patriot whose patriotism does not enable him to understand how all men everywhere feel about their altars and their hearthstones, their flag and their fatherland. ~Harry Emerson Fosdick

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 5:34 pm

Dear Whoopy,

There is no shame to be proud of your country, Cuz u r representing your country infront of everyone, telling them all good things about your
nation. For example Iam very proud To be An Egyptian!!
cuz we have one of the greatest civilizations in the world and we have one of the 7 wonders of the world, The Pyramids :D :D

8) The CoOLeR 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 5:43 pm

RIGHT ON COOLER! :D

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 5:43 pm

:? I think I have missed something. What does the flag of a players country got 2 do with the abuse and harassment? Am I the only 1 that doesn!t get exactly what Whoopy is talking about? :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 5:52 pm

I get what he's on about here he is saying that flying your flag is basicly saying we are better than you.

And from what im seeing right now he is 100% correct.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 6:03 pm

I get what he's on about here he is saying that flying your flag is basicly saying we are better than you.

Thats dosent make any sence to me. In my eyes everyone is equel no matter where u come from or where you live. We are all one! :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 6:05 pm

:? I think I have missed something. What does the flag of a players country got 2 do with the abuse and harassment? Am I the only 1 that doesn!t get exactly what Whoopy is talking about? :lol:

Since none of the recent mud slinging threads involves her, maybe she's using the forum as a political grandstand to protest against the countries of those actually involved.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 6:25 pm

Flying a Flag of any country is not Abusive nor is it Harassing...
So what exactly is the point here? If she's having a problem with a player, then she needs to PM that person directly...Or could it be just one Flag in particular? :roll:

Flag? or Abuse? Which is it?

Posted on August 29, 2006 at 6:48 pm

You can be proud without being supercilious.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 29, 2006 at 8:49 pm

I've always had a flag down in my signature and noone's complained... ^_^
*Pokes siggy*

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on August 30, 2006 at 4:04 am

Um, earlier post. Dunno who by. America IS made up of people from many many countries, in a way america is a part of every other country.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter what country you come from. I have freinds in Finland, Germany, Canada, America, Islands near America, and allover the place (btw Finland rocks for it's lack of rappers).

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 30, 2006 at 11:46 am

Oh really? well then answer the quote below then.

I don't care where you come from/ who you are / how old you are as long as your nice your my friend.

Posted on August 30, 2006 at 3:55 pm

I simply don't see how that's being disdainful.

I'm proud to be Canadian, but I still have friends in other countries, and I don't look down on them for being proud of their nation.

I'm proud Hegemony, but I still play and love games made by other companies.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 30, 2006 at 6:20 pm

[quote= Nitronumber9 ]I get what he's on about here he is saying that flying your flag is basicly saying we are better than you.

Oh really? well then answer the quote below then.

So are you having a problem with the Amen? Or is it the Flag again? :lol:

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6