Skip navigation

do you all do 3on 3?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > do you all do 3on 3?
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 26, 2006 at 7:07 pm

when you all match and its team baced ply?? Do you run 3v3 for team or more? Or should I say what is the min # of players per team or clan when you match you remove AI ? Just a few ?s :?

TY...Pops*OFC*

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 26, 2006 at 7:53 pm

If you mean the clan war... I think there isn't really a set standard... well not that I know of anyways.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 26, 2006 at 9:36 pm

You can check some of the last pics (from clan wars) thanks to LWA Harmless:
http://hallsted.org/ddm-pics/tm-ddm-pics-index.html

there isn't a minimum but the maximun is 6 players (for now)
AI's are not included in the clan war server (regardless)
No team balanced player, straight fighting (although I'm playing aside my clan since we get the most participation... :roll: )

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 8:50 am

OK rg that now when a date is set you contact the one who posted to let them know that your clan can attend?
Because theres 4 of us here at *OFC* that would love to show you all how bad we suxxxxxxx :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 1:37 pm

Contact Kv: [url]http://www.ldagames.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13</a>
and request for the secret ip address to attend the clan war... since you have 4 members (the minimun to create a clan is 3) you should be ok... but you must not share the secret ip, it's a clan priviledge to have it :)

**I would recommend you guys have fast internet connection and practice some before facing veterans or they will virtually abuse your tanks :twisted:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 3:44 pm

Tanks go boom! ^_^

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 4:09 pm

Not a problem on the IP :wink:
will keep that in mind. and will contact KV
Contact Kv: [url]http://www.ldagames.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13</a>
and request for the secret ip address to attend the clan war... since you have 4 members (the minimun to create a clan is 3) you should be ok... but you must not share the secret ip, it's a clan priviledge to have it :)

**I would recommend you guys have fast internet connection and practice some before facing veterans or they will virtually abuse your tanks :twisted:

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 9:06 pm

Pops,

I wouldn't be too discourage by your initial group not wanting to play. At first TM seems easy becuase it's a point and shooter. Then you get in a mess with a vet and get your clock cleaned.
It's real discouraging to walk into a game that is at this point seven years old I think and it looks a little dated but, we are still here.
I came from MechWarrior and NFS. I have a newer version of NFS, don't play it much, prefer my own eclectic mix of tunes.
Besides, I don't have room for the gear necessary to play other games. Seven systems and a KVM are enough.
Leave the demo on your site, somebody will pick it up and you never know, LDA could dust of TM2 and pick it up after Hedgemony gets rolled out.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 9:13 pm

Hey, take it from me... MOD is still a bit shaky on clan attendance, but I have full faith in each one of my team members. ^_^
Sure... it gets annoying that some people won't show up, but I won't give up on them. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 28, 2006 at 11:59 am

[LOL I get my clock cleaned alot but wooohooo i did make 1st on LDA the other day :lol: Just must have been my day hehehehe. But im looking forward to having you all give us a leson in TREAD_MARKS :twisted:

quote= VorDesigns ]Pops,

I wouldn't be too discourage by your initial group not wanting to play. At first TM seems easy becuase it's a point and shooter. Then you get in a mess with a vet and get your clock cleaned.
It's real discouraging to walk into a game that is at this point seven years old I think and it looks a little dated but, we are still here.
I came from MechWarrior and NFS. I have a newer version of NFS, don't play it much, prefer my own eclectic mix of tunes.
Besides, I don't have room for the gear necessary to play other games. Seven systems and a KVM are enough.
Leave the demo on your site, somebody will pick it up and you never know, LDA could dust of TM2 and pick it up after Hedgemony gets rolled out.[/quote]

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 28, 2006 at 6:57 pm

What time do you play PopsOFC? (Eastern Time if possible)...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 28, 2006 at 7:41 pm

our state atarted that stupid daylight savings time so I think were on est zone.

What time do you play PopsOFC? (Eastern Time if possible)...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 28, 2006 at 8:04 pm

OK, let me refresh that:
What time do you play TreadMarks? (days, time and server)

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on August 28, 2006 at 8:26 pm

hey PoPsOFC...we all look pretty baaaaad :shock: when you tangle with some of the vets of this great game... NO EXCEPTION TO THIS ACTION ....most of the Tank Kilers are clear cut assassins and snipers.

One thing they hate to get fragged by a novice lol :lol:

It has a nice feeling to frag a strong player, even though you have been fragged to death,

Yes TM really needs some new teeth,{good marketing would put game back in the mix...that kid {RIP} had one hell of imagination good man!} it is very additive, even though I get my butt kicked.....I have broken 7 thrustmaster contolers...thank god their only 9 .95 lol

Rick you awake !!!!!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 28, 2006 at 9:22 pm

Evenings after 5pm est. till midnight threw week All day on SUN Sat is Ghost Recon SOLO WARS.

OK, let me refresh that:
What time do you play TreadMarks? (days, time and server)