Skip navigation

We've entered the vlogosphere!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > We've entered the vlogosphere!
Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 8:10 pm

We visited a foley studio yesterday to capture some sounds for Hegemony, and Rob brought along his video camera. As is to be expected, we ended up with a video blog, or as the hip kids call it, a vlog. And a rather amateurish one at that.

Check it out on YouTube. Enjoy!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 9:16 pm

So Rick isn't a scorpion!?! I'm confused now! @_@
BTW nice video... ^_^

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 4:18 am

Lol, yey more of these please! :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 26, 2006 at 11:22 am

Nice, thats really cool. Sorry about the construction =D. We lived right next door to where they were building a drainage ditch once (they were making it about the size of a football field... *shrugs*). I'd wake up to the sound of everything in my room sliding off the shelves, lol.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 6:14 pm

Alrighty, well, you wanted feedback but you locked the thread, shame on you. Personally, I'd like to see a video that goes through a drawn out battle sequence, something that'll really show us what the battles look like and are capable of, ya know? Thats just me.
Btw, anybody a fan of Total Annihilation? (the game)

Posted on September 10, 2006 at 5:14 am

Total Anihalation of Kingdoms? Set in a cheesy fantasy environment? Yeah Ive played it. :? I love using the units that can take control of others to get their builders and then I have twice or even four times the amout of options, and I'd have all four dragons ^^

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 11, 2006 at 9:11 am

No, Total Annihilation Kingdoms is different. The real Total Annihilation was robots. The kingdoms was a sick sequel the company tried to make after letting go their lead developer. TA Kingdoms was very... unbalanced :).

Posted on September 11, 2006 at 11:12 am

Definately unbalanced :P

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 11, 2006 at 6:26 pm

Alrighty, well, you wanted feedback but you locked the thread, shame on you.
I was hoping to get people to comment through YouTube!

I'm not sure we're ready to show actual gameplay yet. It's possible you'll get something soon, but I don't want to make any promises.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 2, 2006 at 8:54 am

Lol, sorry Rick. Our university has YouTube banned for some reason. I checked it out on another computer briefly and must've missed the feedback area :o

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 8, 2006 at 3:12 pm

wow! I can't believe I missed this. Darnit darnit... fooey with me and my busy schedule.

That was great stuff, rick!

You truly pour more love into a game than any of us could imagine (woah! But not THAT much, please ;) )