Skip navigation

????

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > ????
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 2:55 pm

:?: quits noproblem with that have none but disconnections it happens time to time. but as far as quits so far so good :D ...Striker...
highspeed 256k

bear seems to be misunderstood/256k is the second lowest broadband out there. that is my internet speed or was it my notes which i quote still no quits. hmmm i just dont see how you would think like what the#@&% is his problem as you stated to me. i just dont get it. i guess im just so well liked around here. :lol:
First off, this is a thread concerning quit's that arnt genuine, which are happening whether its a connection problem, outdated hard drive, or server related,whatever, hell it could be that a Cat 5 wire on ones comp isnt wired correctly, and as far as i can tell you arent having this problem, so why concern yourself with this when your not experiencing it, Second off i understood still no quits' what i didnt get was the hmmm behind it, Further more I apologized for speaking to you like i did, which you aknowledged with an ok, which i took as an acceptance of my apology, i was mistaken apparently, now if you have anything to say directly or indirectly to me or about me, or anyone else for that matter, which doesnt concern the thread at hand, PM me, discuss it with me. This is a serious problem that alot of people are having and this thread doesnt need to be sidetracked like so many in the past have been.

3rd off i am having this problem in RBT not RB. The hmmm has nothing to do with you or for that matter most of you. thats for the players that quit on purpose and i know who most of these players are under there aka names. i said ok to you cause i didnt wanta bother with you at the time i was playing the game. there are a few in this game that assume thing about others in the game. (exsample) if i played someone the and they leave the game right after we finished playing i get a responce from a few of you like what did you say to him or what did do and its bullcrap. Theres a few here that need to think before they speak and stop jumping to conclusions. i go there to play the game the most youll ever here out of me in there is gg=good game,vgg= very good game or wtg=way to go! enough said. 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 7:43 pm

enough said. couldnt have said it better myself

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 8:22 pm

[quote= jeremy ] enough said. couldnt have said it better myself[/quote

TY

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 27, 2006 at 8:25 pm