Skip navigation

Looking for a game or 2???

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Looking for a game or 2???
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 7, 2006 at 11:44 pm

I really like the game Tread Marks nice break from some of the others Ive been playing Would like to set up a 2on2 or 3 on3 eveening games even some 1on1 i can be reached the fastest threw TS for thoes who have it I did have Xfire but i didnt use it as much or hit me up on yahoo messenger ghostshadow37@yahoo.com Would like to play with ya all. Oh and to reply on the avitar pic i have to redo my Logo its to big and rong format wont let me upload it still working on that inbetween other things. Gots to be a good hubby or she'll kick my ??? :( :twisted:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 8, 2006 at 10:46 am

HI :)

Matches are cool... at the moment, LDA server it's the most populated... most of us go there...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 8, 2006 at 12:49 pm

adding to what cat pablito said if it is only a match it will not be enough to draw in the players to play it would have to be like a special nite thing if it was for tread marks.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2006 at 1:41 am

Thanks for the replys and commints there helpful any thing else i might be able to use for the game pass any info ya have PLZ i took a look at >CAT<PABLITO's website like the way ya post the scores would like to know how ya did it and if its pos to get a copie of program i play the game alot of the evenings my sons like it as well and we been playing DM alot just like to set up a little comp... :lol: a couple of my members are trying it out as well and would like to get in on the fun.
[b]Well i do run a game clan but most are only on in the AM here 3rd shift workes mostly. Im still trying to get them to download the game so we can get somtin started :twisted: stop by the forums on my web site I have our server IP on it we also run Team Speak my chatt room is open to the public to if any one here would like to have a privit room to sit and chat in.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2006 at 12:27 pm

cool,maybe you should create your own clan or something like that.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 10, 2006 at 1:52 pm

Thanks for the replys and commints there helpful any thing else i might be able to use for the game pass any info ya have PLZ i took a look at >CAT<PABLITO's website like the way ya post the scores would like to know how ya did it and if its pos to get a copie of program i play the game alot of the evenings my sons like it as well and we been playing DM alot just like to set up a little comp... :lol: a couple of my members are trying it out as well and would like to get in on the fun.
[b]Well i do run a game clan but most are only on in the AM here 3rd shift workes mostly. Im still trying to get them to download the game so we can get somtin started :twisted: stop by the forums on my web site I have our server IP on it we also run Team Speak my chatt room is open to the public to if any one here would like to have a privit room to sit and chat in.

The scores are put in an excel sheet, I link the pictures to another website (Harmless') who keeps the pics and then I upload the file into the site... (anti-microsoft people hate that html dump :) but it works and that's all I care for :D btw I need to update it but pc still in the box since I moved :(

I do not understand when you turn your server up... what time? and can we play with the demo?...GR...

You said your team mates are trying TM? or what is DM?...

Ghost Recon, Battlefield, DOOM and other ones are great action games but I enjoy TreadMarks the most...
gotta love the open spaces, the scenery and the simplicity of it (do not mistake simplicity of concept with level of playing :twisted:

Hope you're able to try it and stick around ;)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 10, 2006 at 7:24 pm

Visit our mane website in our mane forums is the IP address for game server. To answer you on if we could play Ghost Recon useing Demo it wont work the verson is diff. We run fullverson with all MODS MP1-MP2 DA-4.9 HX-5. For thoes who have programs to run a fullverson game useing ISO i have the fullverson of GR on our Members Downloads page. We run diff games each night and in the mornings alot of games are done by invite threw emails and off our web calander.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 11, 2006 at 12:06 pm

Hi PopsOFC,

Interesting web site but you need to run the content through a spall checker.

I would remove the no hack rule from you site; you're just begging someone to screw you and show how your tracking boast doesn't mean doody-squat.

I noticed that it was a little laggy, what is it running on or is the content pulled from all over the place?

I would be careful running the Master Client, it's great for seeing who is on but it crashes pretty nicely if you play with it running in the background. Most of that people who use it only monitor and then shut it down before loading TM.

Welcome to TM, hope you make it to the purchased version. I think it takes five to make an official clan and you have to participate.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 11, 2006 at 1:36 pm

popsofc i hope you do make a clan and if you do i would be a honour to join but it would have to beat the current clan im in,meaning provideing aveater banners and flags

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 11, 2006 at 4:09 pm

The ruel for hacking is for thoes who play on my Ghost Recon Server there was alot out there who would log on to play but still your mods typical. A run recon logger for it that was posted when we were matching GR Clans. As for my spelling well I knew i shoulda drank less in school and at least showed up...LOL But dang it there was to manny mudholes out there to try and get stuck in. :twisted: Im just a downhome country boy who found playing PC games on here was cheeper than replacing a transfer unit on the truck lol so sorry on the miss spelling :)

Hi PopsOFC,

Interesting web site but you need to run the content through a spall checker.

I would remove the no hack rule from you site; you're just begging someone to screw you and show how your tracking boast doesn't mean doody-squat.

I noticed that it was a little laggy, what is it running on or is the content pulled from all over the place?

I would be careful running the Master Client, it's great for seeing who is on but it crashes pretty nicely if you play with it running in the background. Most of that people who use it only monitor and then shut it down before loading TM.

Welcome to TM, hope you make it to the purchased version. I think it takes five to make an official clan and you have to participate.

Posted on August 21, 2006 at 11:40 am

I'm just a sity boy who broke his back installing an A/C but my daddy gived me a book that changed my life, the Word book.

Now, I no longer think that up is speeled 'OP' just like it used to say on my shorts.

With these new fangled Komputer thangys some of them thar wurd prosaysers hav a litel button or a menyu that lltz you check the spellin without evun gittin out yer dikshinary.

What will they think of next?

Posted on August 21, 2006 at 11:41 am

You know that last post was just funnin ya rite?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 21, 2006 at 7:44 pm

Probly so but that still taking up 2much time iffin they cant read the rittinn HEHEHE donna bother me imma playing a game..LOL :twisted: Im a simple hick from INDIANA loves to play games could care less about spelling or any thing to do with english and what knots lol 3 ppl i hate in this world pollitions, biggots, and people who think the world should be proper there a waiste of mu timezzz. BUT hey thats just me 8)
I'm just a sity boy who broke his back installing an A/C but my daddy gived me a book that changed my life, the Word book.

Now, I no longer think that up is speeled 'OP' just like it used to say on my shorts.

With these new fangled Komputer thangys some of them thar wurd prosaysers hav a litel button or a menyu that lltz you check the spellin without evun gittin out yer dikshinary.

What will they think of next?