Skip navigation

Recruiting Buddies

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Recruiting Buddies
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 6, 2006 at 6:52 pm

Would like to invite every one to stop by our website. Im a 37 married male who wanted to find a hobby and a way to spend time with my kids and we all have a PC here at home I Started out playing Ghost Recon online and started up a small game clan but as time has pasted i branched out a bit i offer FREE!! Fullverson game and other game demos chatt messengers and updates stop by its for all ages :P [url]www.ofcgr.com</a>

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 6, 2006 at 7:50 pm

Cool, thanks... have you guys play Treadmarks?

I played the demo for the recon game, it's pretty cool although even when I chose recruit, I couldn't pass ANY level.... :?
I tried to kill all enemies and move teams forward slowly but at the end, they had me....
I think I'm a little confused with:
mission: set 2 bombs and go north?
firefigther: kill all enemy?
recon objectives: get to the green arrow?

Thought the game was cool though, definetely going to try it again...and maybe complete the mission/etc...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 10, 2006 at 1:45 pm

...well I was finally able to complete the firefighter level... I forgot about the save game option... :roll: (I was getting worried too)...

Cool game...!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 10, 2006 at 3:08 pm

POPSOFC TO DO LIST
1)get a aveater.
2)create whatever your trying to create
that sounds a cool idea

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2007 at 1:41 pm

Hey all Pops here just to up date every one i updated the website and added a new url to visit my clan site for Ghost Recon and get your free full game of GR goto [url]www.ofcgr.com</a> To view my site for new and old friends goto [url]www.bzhomeofc.com</a> TY all hope to see ya all stop by I even have a FREE Chat Room with support on Voice& Audio FREE to all to use at any time enter a name and log in that easy . HOLD your clan meetings with mic and cam options and even make it private any ?'s contace me at pops@ofcgr.com TY

Level 14 Human pita
Posted on June 10, 2007 at 12:11 pm

POPSOFC TO DO LIST
1)get a aveater.
2)create whatever your trying to create
that sounds a cool idea

3. Stop spamming the LDA forums

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 10:27 am

lol, for what it's worth, I saw him playing on LDA the other day... that's gotta count for something...
and I want a free ghost recon game as well!! :twisted:

Level 12 Human Tinker
Alignment: Good
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 9:17 pm

lol, for what it's worth, I saw him playing on LDA the other day... that's gotta count for something...
and I want a free ghost recon game as well!! :twisted:

I will send you my copy, if I can still find it. :) The game responses to the controls annoyed me, so I ceased playing it.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 25, 2007 at 12:10 am

LOL theres is a Clan that has the tags of CAT not many of them battling any more think most went to GRAW :cry: But still some stop by AEG to battle with us..