Skip navigation

new server called adder world

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > new server called adder world
Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 3, 2006 at 2:32 pm

ive created a new server and im open to sugestions,it needs a few tweaks but it works so any suggestions :D

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2006 at 6:55 am

i have got the files for the server ready if you want them just post you name and yourt email and ill send it to you because i cant put it onto a site

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 4, 2006 at 1:41 pm

You Can Send The files To Me At
:Sambone80@Yahoo.com|
And My Name Is
:Star Striker

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2006 at 2:27 pm

star striker your files you requested are on the way

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2006 at 2:33 pm

just processing now

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 9, 2006 at 8:31 pm

I do have to say from my very short experience there that the server is VERY laggy. Secondly, the game was version 1.5.9... not the standard 1.6. I do like the server, but are you sure your computer has broadband access? It has a lot of lag... to the point where it was just about unplayable. I do like the new server style, but the server is quite laggy. There's my comment in a nutshell. *meep*

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2006 at 8:45 pm

well for the broadband thing i have because
1)im loohing at my broadband router
2)i was there when it was order
i cant get 1.6 because it says it does not reconise my tread marks file.
and also i think it is the mods which are causeing the lagg ill havee to have a look but i think thats is the problem
anything that i have missed and also just to let you know the server is now a server on demand so you chose what to play however it will only be on demand between 8pm/2am

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 10, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Try reinstalling Tread Marks first. It (if I'm reading this correctly) will error if you have moved it to a different location, when attempting to apply the patch.