Skip navigation

Flush the Ranking System

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Flush the Ranking System
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 12:28 pm

I recommend every 2 months but I'm open to suggestions.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 3:12 pm

I don't really care either way, but then again, I haven't played that game for ages... I never find anyone on there to play with...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 5:16 pm

Weren't you the same person that said you play for rank?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 9:36 pm

Well I did way back when, but I don't really care about it anymore now.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2006 at 4:32 am

Weren't you the same person that said you play for rank?

Yes, I still think that's the best way too.
Why? It's where I got my drive from to get better at this game, I've danced with the best of them and I'm still rocking!

Sure I will Mute and Refuse you if I feel I can't beat you but the last time I checked I have the right to do that?

...but players I've respected for a long time seem to want a change so let's see how the numbers fair.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 25, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Actualy Ckit Playing For Rank Takes The Fun Out Of The Game Plus Ckit There Will Be Another Person Out There To Beat You To Where Your Are.You Can Never Always Be At The Top Rank.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2006 at 4:32 am

I would like LDA to ban players who have 2 or more accounts running using the one IP address.
The current situation with clone players is a joke.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2006 at 1:11 pm

Hmmm... that's a good idea ckit, however; I believe that the majority of people online use internet services that have them change their ip addresses after a set period of time. Dynamic IP addresses is what I think it's called... so I think that would be hard to track down... unless that is - the person had a Static IP (an ip address assigned to them indefinitely).

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2006 at 4:15 pm

:D Why should the high ranksers step done when they have worked so hard 2 get where they r. Does some 1 want something that they don!t deserve yet? Keep playing and MAYBE players will get where they want 2 b!! :D Have a great day!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2006 at 9:18 pm

Lisa, I agree with you however some players are playing themselves by either running two or more instances of Rival Ball.exe or two or more machines and therefore gaining rank unfairly.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2006 at 10:01 pm

How very interesting lol...So ckit, you want to take all our ranks away? LOL...at least my proposal was only a time limit on the number 1 rank to give others a chance. What a joke :lol: No vote on my end...Now that's very unfair :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2006 at 10:11 pm

I'm rank 3 in RBT... I'd lose out as well but instead we stand a better chance of having more players playing instead of the current ghost town.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2006 at 10:15 pm

I jumped out of both games and started fresh thats mean deleted. i was rank #14 in RB and #2 in RBT. I disagree (Rank) should stay as is no need to delete anyones Respected rank.. you goto earn your keep ckit you were in first at one time and im sure you woulda said no way to this thread if it was there today. repect the players above you and below you.. if you wanta start a challage then challage yourslef thats how i see it...Striker../Bamboom. 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 18, 2006 at 12:06 am

Then again, some people here only play for rank... or at least use it as a way of having competition. It could be argued both ways really. The rank system seems quite useless currently due to the fact that not many people really pay attention to it, but there are a few people who still use it... as I've said before, I'm quite neutral in the matter. ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 18, 2006 at 2:14 am

I'm rank 3 in RBT... I'd lose out as well but instead we stand a better chance of having more players playing instead of the current ghost town.

Well are you talking about RBT? or RB?

If your talking about RB, there's no way anyone will want to give up their rank since we have all spent many hours playing to achive our ranks.

By the way, since your fairly new to RB, I would NOT step on too many toes, if you get my drift lol. :wink: Or do you really want to go there? :roll:

[b]And just to set the record straight, RB is NOT A Ghost Town :wink: Most of us have been on RB for well over 5 years now :D .Do you still want to go there? LOL

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 18, 2006 at 6:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: wait a minute!!!!!!!some wanted to take mazda's rank away,,yet we should leave the rest as is??????????????i see a touch of double standards here .

and as for players playing themselves ,thats the problem ,too many of em do. :wink:lol

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 18, 2006 at 10:27 pm

No double standard Cuzz...Very obvious how Mazda got there LOL... One for me and One for me :wink: Or have you not figured that out yet :lol:

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on August 18, 2006 at 11:53 pm

:lol: I don!t think the pot ought 2 b calling the kettle black cuzz!!! IF Mazda didn!t get his rank the honest way then that is his business. As 4 me I do not want 2 give my rank up 4 ckit or any 1 else. Me,Sunny,Mazda and alot of others have been playing this game several years and the amount of games we have played gets our rank where it is. If ckit wants a high rank let him work 4 it just like the rest of us have!!!!! :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2006 at 1:07 am

So....see if LDA will amalgamate everyones alias s into their main name--and put all their games into one account---lets see who does the moaning and the cheering then.
They did that once or twice in the DX ball days...but that was then--this is now---etc and so on and so forth ad infinitum...