Skip navigation

New Tank - Pictures and link

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > New Tank - Pictures and link
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 28, 2006 at 9:01 pm

Here is my latest hope you guys enjoy. Please comment back or email me at btippy@gmail.com if there are any problems with the tanks or an questions. Thanks.

Sentry Drone:
Handles like the Mite but packs a punch when it comes to the rapid fire 50 mm cannon. Can be difficult to drive (hence like the mite). Um, thats about it.

[url]http://nemesis.tippy.name/Sentrydrone.zip</a>

Arlo T-87:
I released this awhile ago but its one of my favorites so Im releasing it agian. No changes but for those that dont know it handles alot like the Nemesis tank. Its a bit faster and shoots a ball of elextricity that acts alot like the Evil weapon.

[url]http://nemesis.tippy.name/arlot87.zip</a>
Enjoy! ;)
TBI Nemesis -

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 29, 2006 at 2:51 am

nice! 8)

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on June 29, 2006 at 10:39 am

Very nice!!! I was just wondering where you had gone a few weeks ago. Weren't you in the process of making a pack or something? Your mods are so great! :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 29, 2006 at 11:13 am

Yeah, I was making a pack but I never can stay focused on it long enought to finish it. If I was then I would probably have 6 or 7 mod packs out. No, I gave up on that now Im just going to relase tanks and weapons as I finish them.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 29, 2006 at 1:48 pm

nice tanks :D

Posted on June 30, 2006 at 10:30 am

Well it's good to have ya back. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 1, 2006 at 11:22 pm

Those tanks are shiny... *drools*

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 2, 2006 at 1:08 am

Heres a mop *Hands jujaga a mop*
Obviosly they are renders... thay dont look that good in the game. But they still lok good, just not that good.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 4, 2006 at 1:10 pm

Hi Nem,

Did you take the double tank round work from the conan to use with your tanks?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2006 at 2:51 pm

yeah i think. The Arlo originalaly shot dual lasers :twisted: and had a bifferent looking cannon. I scraped that idea when i couldnot get the laser to fire corectly relative to the terain the tank was on :? . I created the dual barals and made a single bmp with two sprites on it and with one smoke trail. It makes a nice efect and looks about right. Unless you made it so that it fired two projectiles then no i didnt. I really dont know i have not played around with other mods to learn new tricks. :?

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on July 8, 2006 at 2:46 pm

Take a look at the Conan; it has a double tank round ent and image, it's fun to watch to rounds flying in parallel. Even more fun to watch it nock a tank over when it hits.

For a little while I had a Draconian (Drago) that had the skin of Zhaan from Farscape and shot double 100mm rounds. Irascible would have had a ball.

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Posted on July 19, 2006 at 8:00 pm

Hey Guys I Am Making The Bio Arlo T-85 Later On I Will Try To Post Some Pictures Here.But I Can 't Put A Download Here Yet Until I Finish Making It And Until I Get The Full Version And Test It On It.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 20, 2006 at 12:30 am

I think it is great that you would like to mod and be a modder of Tread Marks. The community needs people that can do that...well more people that can do that. If you want to post your tank you will have to include a read me siting the original creator of the mesh texture and sounds. That is me. I will gladly host it as long as it meets that criteria. If its a completely new tank ( sound model and texture) but same name, I don't care.

Posted on July 20, 2006 at 2:43 pm

My Tank Is About The Same As Yours But It Has A Bio Twist To It.Whats Changed Is The Turrent The Textures And The Sounds Thats About It The Only Other Thing Changed Is The Weapon. I Have No Problem To Put The Readme With It To Show The Orginal Mesh And Texture Plus Orginal Person Who Made This Tank Which Is You.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 20, 2006 at 3:47 pm

Thanks. Like I said i can host it when your done.

Posted on July 20, 2006 at 4:20 pm

Just To Let You Know //TBI:/NEMesIs/ If I Can Get ENTegrety To Work I Can See If The Mod Has No Problems So Far And I Might Not Have To Test It On The Full Version. I Am Not Saying That I Am Not Going To Test It On The Full Version. I Am Just Going To See If The Mod Has No Problems In Its Testing. And Than Do A Another Test When The Mod Has Been Finished Being Made.

Posted on July 21, 2006 at 12:39 am

Sorry //TBI:/NEMesIs/ Do To A Problem My Bio Arlo Tank Got Destroyed Now I Can Not Put The Bio Arlo T-85 On Here.But For Now I Might Be Able To Make Another Tank But It Will Take Some Time Just Like The Bio Arlo Tank.

Posted on July 21, 2006 at 10:44 am

Shame :( It sounded good. I see we have another modder here... :D

Posted on July 21, 2006 at 4:01 pm

I Am Going To Try To Make The Bio Arlo T85 2.Because My Old One Got Destroyed.But It Won't Be Here In A While....

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on July 23, 2006 at 1:47 pm

Good luck with modding.... It can be very frustrating sometimes....

Pages 1 2