Skip navigation

Caln War May 28 2000

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Caln War May 28 2000
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 30, 2006 at 1:26 pm

Hi all had a great time playing with you fine people! :D I have a problem, my team mates claim I was not in the last macth, I claim I was, they say no. Can any one support me that I was in the last map?????? :cry:

Also my frag counts was way off from the screen shots Pab gave me, now maybe I recall that the 1st map I had over 20, 2nd map 19, 3rd map I had a measly 9...but lag was a #$%^....I need some support on this issue.

Yes I played warm up macth! :cry:

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 30, 2006 at 2:47 pm

Viper,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, you came early (goodonya) and played the warm up matches, the last warm up match (where you stomped us all) lasted until about ten minutes after the scheduled start.

So, the first round that counted didn't start until 13 minutes or so after the scheduled start.

DDM Results, Harmless' shots show it all.

Sorry.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 31, 2006 at 9:10 pm

I will go along with that but can any one explain why I saw every one disconnecting ? :roll:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on June 1, 2006 at 1:22 am

Just realized I was the last frag of the last game....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on June 1, 2006 at 1:28 am

So you went boom?

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on June 1, 2006 at 5:58 am

For some reason a lot of people disconnected at the end of game 2 and reconnected for game 3. Gman had his connection drop right at the end. A number of other players also hiccuped. That's probably what you saw.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on June 1, 2006 at 6:02 am

Just realized I was the last frag of the last game....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congradulations! :twisted:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 2, 2006 at 4:44 pm

Thanks RC, I needed the encoragment, for my feeble old mind lol :lol:

PS Jujaga I boomed myself.....miss you and your gang even though I got my fanny kicked...{so what's new }.....lots of fun! :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 2, 2006 at 5:53 pm

Heh... I've just been having a hard time joining the wars because of school... so many projects to do... at least i only have finals now..

Posted on June 3, 2006 at 3:13 pm

Approximately 74 minutes on average, out of one, non-work/school day a month.

How busy can you be?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 3, 2006 at 3:44 pm

I do many extra curricular activites, and help out the community... mmm... probably very busy... only to get worse on my junior year... XD

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 3, 2006 at 6:05 pm

Ok you are a busy man {74 min..mmmm}, I'll accept that, now what about your team members have you been in contact with them?
We need your support SIR Jujaga ...... :?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 3, 2006 at 7:59 pm

Well I always email all the people, so that isn't the problem. I'm gonna go do stuff now.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on June 4, 2006 at 9:09 am

Yet you seem to have hours and hours to post in spam threads here.

:lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2006 at 1:01 pm

Well, most of my business deals with the computer, so I visit here often. ^_^

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2006 at 1:17 pm

Jujaga - I can only speak for myself, but you should know that cynical older folks (like me) have what we call a highly active BS detector . We react pretty strongly when less than supported excuses are given at work, at home, or at play.

You would be very surprised to find out the credentials and active work life of many of the folks who compete in TM. More degrees than a thermometer I would guess.

Try to show up, it is fun to play against you, especially when you are not typing too much.

Thanks,

Carnage

Posted on June 4, 2006 at 2:29 pm

. :!: .

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2006 at 4:50 pm

lol, I wish I had your witty and calmness Carnage ;)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2006 at 9:22 pm

:shock: Ok Jujuaga at 16 you have a tough life, us older guys feel your frustration about tight time sch.'s.

Just keep trucking and we will be here waiting for you...ok ? :P

Aaaaaa you got to keep a sharp eye out for that >CAT< Carnage! :lol: