Skip navigation

HQ mod pack?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > HQ mod pack?
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 30, 2006 at 9:42 am

Howdy folkfellows! It has been a while since i posted anything, however I was hoping someone still has or knows of, where a person can download this? I did have it at one time, until I had to re-configure my hard drive, and lost it. Does it make a difference or not? I cannot remember. It just seems everything moves slower, or it just me? :roll:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 30, 2006 at 10:41 am

HEY 242upevil ! good to see you !! err read you... (not clue about that mod but try this link ;) [url]http://treadmarks.vorklift.com/tm_download.php</a>

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on May 30, 2006 at 1:32 pm

I have not seen you up on the maps, I usally bump into around 10pm or 11 pm EST.....You me and Melloncraker...lots of fun even though it can be crapage at times lol :lol:

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 30, 2006 at 2:39 pm

The HQ pack isn't up on my site; I will endeavor to rectify the situation today or tomorrow.

Posted on May 31, 2006 at 11:30 am

You may obtain your requested resource from here.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2006 at 7:03 pm

whow...and here I was keeping the HQ pack on my server all this time. :)
(Although no one probably knew that anymore)

Anyhoo, I'm seriously thinking about redoing it.

SPecifically, I want to up the polys on the tanks...I mean...like triple them...can you imagine that? MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

And fix numerous things I don't like about the original...

now all I need is time to do these things...

Posted on July 23, 2006 at 1:19 am

Like the fact that it crashes some installations and the dual tank explosion can blow speakers if used correctly?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 8:49 am

Crashes an install? Hows that possible, it's just an addons folder. Might crash the game on a low end system I suppose...

and blow speakers? How loud do you play at? LOL. Only way to blow a set of speakers is to push way to much volume through them, a sound effect itself cannot itself kill a sound system. :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 8:53 am

or a large power surge.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 9:02 am

Like the fact that it crashes some installations and the dual tank explosion can blow speakers if used correctly?

Blow speakers? Can someone send that file to me in Wav format? I wanna get revenge on a few Ex friends of mine.

Posted on July 25, 2006 at 12:24 am

Download the pack here.