Skip navigation

img problem.

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > img problem.
Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 21, 2006 at 3:13 pm

I have a problem. My sig pic is hosted on tiny pic. The problem is, when I finnish posting a post, it shows as the tinypic, img missing banner. (to me)
if I go to a different part of the forums, and come back, it shows my pic.

Duno what it does for everyone else.

Help apreciated. Thx.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on May 21, 2006 at 5:51 pm

Well are you talking about your signature? I think you may want to switch away from photobucket... looks like it just expired on you. Tinypic... doesn't expire unless it hasn't been accessed since forever. On the other thing, remember to put the link to the image in the img tags.
[code:1:02ed48b9c4][img]http://www.blah.com[/img][/code:1:02ed48b9c4]
If you forget those img tags, there goes the pic and instead, you get a pretty hyperlink. ^_^

Posted on May 22, 2006 at 10:31 am

Well, now the image seems to have stopped working altogether. Thanks Jujaga. But I only just uploaded the pic. I'm gona try not putting it in an album, cause I've never had trouble before and I don't normaly use albums. Another site doesn't seen to have a problem with it...

EDIT: Done :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 22, 2006 at 6:06 pm

I'd still strongly suggest using http://www.tinypic.com ... sure it's kinda hard to remember the random string of characters for your pic, but they never go offline... ^_^

Posted on May 23, 2006 at 10:21 am

I never remember, just copy and paste, and if I loose a pic from tiny pic, I'd prolly just re-submit it. :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 23, 2006 at 5:58 pm

Heh... I just have a lot of them saved in a text file... like a database of uploaded pics. ^_^

Posted on May 24, 2006 at 11:05 am

I do the same with amusing websites. :P