Skip navigation

Epsilon Nova

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Epsilon Nova
Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 17, 2006 at 10:46 am

Since packs seem to take ages to complete, I decided I'd turn back to individual mods for a while. My first order of buisness is the Epsilon Nova, 3rd in the series, 5th letter of the greek alphabet. Plus, individuals means I get to doodle lots of nice pics like this:

Sucks huh? The one I did for the Alpha Nova is better. The Epsilon Nova turned out kinda wierd, but here it is anyways: http://www.filegone.com/55ec

EEnjoy.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 17, 2006 at 7:29 pm

still looks pretty good

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 17, 2006 at 8:07 pm

Not a bad weapon,

The addon has been revised only to help encourage use (by including back-up version) and decrease the amount of space the download takes overall (with 7-Zip's increased compression level). No major revisions overall, only a reduction in size and a back-up version included (on a seperate download).

Downloads:
* Without back-up version (263,728 bytes)
* With back-up version (265,198 bytes)
* Review

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on May 18, 2006 at 9:09 am

Um... noone really uses 7-zip. Rar is the best to go. ^_^
If you really want to go unheard of, try the .uha standard (uharc). Compresses even better than rar.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 18, 2006 at 10:53 am

Thank you Casper, I didn't realize that you had started hosting mods.

Dang, where did I put that Alpha Nova picture *fumbles computer*

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 18, 2006 at 9:11 pm

Um... noone really uses 7-zip. Rar is the best to go. ^_^
If you really want to go unheard of, try the .uha standard (uharc). Compresses even better than rar.

To jujaga: I understand that part even though it is an open source program. Yahoo! Geocities does not support RAR , UHA or even the most efficent known, 7Z . Besides, WinRar can still unpack 7Z .

To 2ndself: I decided to do that because if there is no download for 100 days after the last download it is deleted and it can be a hassle to reupload it. Using the method I have is not as severe as the other as long as I don't grow too fast. Plus it takes a bit less longer to complete the download.