Skip navigation

HELP!! CAN'T LOG IN :?:

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > HELP!! CAN'T LOG IN :?:
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 10, 2006 at 10:45 am

I cant log in as URBAN SURVIVAL anymore. I dont know my password since i loged in for the first time. Need help!
As I can see, other people have the same problem

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 10, 2006 at 11:47 am

Even worse, i was 11th and about to enter my 1000th victory. HELLO?? Im back to nr 15! :?

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 10, 2006 at 3:24 pm

I assume you're talking about Rival Ball Tournament?

We've run into some problems which we're dealing with at the moment.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 10, 2006 at 5:01 pm

Yes. Its about RBT. If you will be able to get our ranking back that will be cool. The question is, will you be able to help me to log in with my old name?

Beside that i have some questions and suggestions:

Are there plans for new version of RBT?
It would be nice to have a bit more advanced chat with more emoticons.
It would be great if players would be able to pick their favorite boards for online play.
Even more, it would be awsme if we could built our own arenas and exchange them between players.

Lasto one, if a jerk takes a name as mine just to make me mad, is it allright for me to ask you to delete him? :twisted:

Thanks for answering and keep up the good work

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 10, 2006 at 7:25 pm

The server was down for most of today because we've been servicing it. The new version of our development tools have helped us find a couple bugs that we've already fixed in the server, but we're not done yet, so you can expect more outages tomorrow.

We've got the backup of the scores and accounts running right now (and the popular vote seems to be that we restore what we can), but our backup is still a few months out of date, so it's possible that our backup may not include your account. The easiest thing to try is to just make a new account with the same name.

If that doesn't work, because somebody else took your name or because you forgot your password, just message me and we can take care of it tomorrow.