Skip navigation

Updated Ladder... >:)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Updated Ladder... >:)
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 1, 2006 at 1:07 am

According to my calculations
**(temp file)...
Next clan battle may mean a new clan taking the golden tank trophy . jpg !

Any thoughts..?!

Thanks to all CAT members that made this possible....!!!!

>P<

** Page in construction: Thanks to Harmless for the pics and Coaxs for keeping the ladder.

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on May 1, 2006 at 10:45 pm

Yeah, I think that is the problem of having clan wars every month these days. We should go back to the every other month method.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 1, 2006 at 11:32 pm

Geat job Pablo, not bad for a guy who who should have only lasted 2-3 months.....not many gave you a chance!

I'm a proud member of your >CAT< clan, not the best but a deicated player to the cause! :oops: :roll:

To all clans the competion was awsum, even with out the full compliment of players, the task was not easy, my hats is off to all you other clan players!.......Tons of fun...looking fwd to a full year with all clan members present for the macthes! :lol:

Long Live TreadMarks and it great players that make it possible....good luck to all in 2006 :lol:

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 2, 2006 at 7:50 am

What?

Every other month?

You're nuts, Coax.

Where there are clans, there are clan wars. I enjoy them monthly, and I think most people do. We certainly have the turnout.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on May 2, 2006 at 7:54 am

Pablito:

That is one ugly MS Word save as HTML dump. Lags the browser when switching tabs and looking up page info on it becuase it's got so many extraneous CSS and HTML tags!

I hate MS :)

Oh, and congrats, CAT :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 2, 2006 at 10:42 am

I agree with RC, if people are willing to attend events, let them. (specially on Sundays... and super-specially Ranked DDM's and Clan Wars).

Viper-II: Thanks Nick, we wouldn't have done it without your help either... :)

RC: I copy the source html code and put it on a html tag at the site builder software ... is it really giving you lag?... what other ways can I save a hundred excel tables into html..? I'm not very creative :roll:

That page reminds me when you reply to a message, 2 scroll bars... :D

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 2, 2006 at 2:39 pm

Me join clan, me now can join in when matches that are not 1:00 AM in morning in England! Me Grammar have bad! :wink:

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on May 2, 2006 at 4:56 pm

yeah, the site builder probably makes it twice as bad as just MS by itself :)

There aren't many ways to export data from a MS product and have it nicely display on a website.

Level 13 Human bookkeeper
Posted on May 3, 2006 at 2:12 am

yeah, opening the page was lagging for me too.
you could try an experiment and open the excel spreadsheet in Ooo and export it to html from openoffice and see what that does. it just might do a better job.

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on May 4, 2006 at 12:21 am

would anyone be interested in Clan racing. It could another monthly event. Just a thought

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 4, 2006 at 10:39 am

I would... not sure if other cats... but the event would have to be announced at least a week prior to... (they actually work, have families and have an schedule)...
Events announced in the last minute never have a good turnout... BTW is there a ranked DDM on Sunday?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 4, 2006 at 12:18 pm

no, racing this sunday, ddm next sunday.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 4, 2006 at 1:11 pm

that is right... :oops:

so this is the race server with teams?

I'll pass the word around, never been in a team racing match (only single play)...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 4, 2006 at 1:21 pm

no, single play racing.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on May 4, 2006 at 9:16 pm

Fun DDM last weekend was team racing. You missed it, P :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 5, 2006 at 11:22 pm

Pablito, (Quoting RC):
I think the issue is what Rick brought up in the TM Classic thread: running more than 2 servers on a system tends to make it unstable. That means that if we don't have some of these special servers that cycle, we wouldn't have the special servers at all.

That said, perhaps, to ease strain on LDA, we could make it so the 3 special servers cycle by week and are up the entire work week whenever the DDM server isn't up?

Just an idea.

--RC

sure, why not, whatever LDA puts up we would play it :) have the servers running at the best convenience... that's how you keep consistency... actually, my only pledge is to have Sunday events consistent... :D

(**automated switching helps too)

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on May 6, 2006 at 2:15 pm

If someone builds an addons pack for what you want, I can rotate the Dinochrome Server, well, sort of, I went in and modified the main ents for Dino but doing a fresh install in a new locations wouldn't be too hard.

I didn't have problem running multiple installs on a system that ran three VMWare OS' at the same time with TMLogScan tracking Dinochrome. I had a lot of RAM in that system and it was running a Gig-a-bit NIC with RAID 0+1 at the time. Lost a drive, so much for the striped mirror.

Anyway, I could put a system up on rotation.

P. S., TM Mod Picker? Link? Faq? Playing for four or five years and never looked at that.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on May 7, 2006 at 12:18 am

P. S., TM Mod Picker? Link? Faq? Playing for four or five years and never looked at that.

TM Mod Picker: http://treadmarks.vorklift.com/tm_download.php?id=34&mid=334

Don't know if there is a FAQ anywhere. I've not used it yet (I only have TM installed about 10 times).

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on May 7, 2006 at 1:44 pm

Sigh, I have it.

Thanks RC!