Skip navigation

Get Over It!!!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Get Over It!!!
Level 20 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 6:13 am

:roll: This is 4 Disko!!! I saw ur notes about Kentucky. U really have a serious problem. Since every 1 knows that I am the only 1 on the board from Kentucky we know that ur notes were meant 4 me. Why don!t u b an ADULT 4 CRYING out loud ,,unmute me and face me 1 on 1 instead of hiding behind notes. U really need 2 get over ur obsession and get on with ur life. Leave me out of ur crap, IT IS REALLY GETTING OLD!!!!!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 7:28 am

:roll: This is 4 Disko!!! I saw ur notes about Kentucky. U really have a serious problem. Since every 1 knows that I am the only 1 on the board from Kentucky we know that ur notes were meant 4 me. Why don!t u b an ADULT 4 CRYING out loud ,,unmute me and face me 1 on 1 instead of hiding behind notes. U really need 2 get over ur obsession and get on with ur life. Leave me out of ur crap, IT IS REALLY GETTING OLD!!!!!!

I've spoken with Disko and her notes have nothing to do with you (Lisa) at all.

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 8:02 am

do u really expect her 2 admitt it?????

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 8:23 am

Disko has never lied to me nor does she have a reason to do so.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 9:14 am

Mods or Admin,
Can you delete this pointless thread please.

Thank you.

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 12:07 pm

Ckit I have never had a problem with u and don!t want 1 now.I was giving Disko a chance 2 end this but I see there will b no response from her so I guess she will continue 2 hide behind her notes. If u think this thread is pointless then don!t read it :lol:. This is between me and disko but as usual I can see other people will b doing her talking 4 her. Oh well at least I gave her a chance 2 finally get it out in the open. Get over it Disko and move on.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 18, 2006 at 12:52 pm

If this is between you and Disko, it's probably best to send it as a PM.