Skip navigation

10th Planet

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > 10th Planet
Pages 1 2 3
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 23, 2006 at 11:14 pm

yes 2ndself...I have... I have alot of thinkin time...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 23, 2006 at 11:28 pm

i can see that how about some time to play tey :idea: sence you have so much time on hand...its a thought :roll:

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 24, 2006 at 9:59 am

Ever noticed how most things can be seen or senced, and yet time cannot, it is possibly the most puzzling thing in our world. How long has our world existed? Is there a begning? What does it feel like to feel nothing at all (like if you died).
I've always been more intrigued by simple existence. How did existence come to be? The Big Bang theory makes sense, but what created the Big Bang? And if something created the Big Bang (say, for instance, a god), what created that?

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 24, 2006 at 10:50 am

Why is anything around...... :?:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 24, 2006 at 3:59 pm

somehow matter had to come into existence...I have been meditating on this, and all I have found through this is that something had to create it, a superior being, we have everything we need to live with a great deal of other organisms as well. The Bible says that God is everlasting...has no beginning or ending. this is my theory as you would probably want to call it. I would say that God is that superior being. This is what I believe anyways.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on May 24, 2006 at 9:07 pm

i can see that how about some time to play tey :idea: sence you have so much time on hand...its a thought :roll:
im about to dload RBT...again.. alright?

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 25, 2006 at 1:33 pm

Makes some Sci Fi films seem sensible when you think about all the mysteries there are...

Pages 1 2 3