Skip navigation

Need seriel number for screen saver after reformatting......

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Need seriel number for screen saver after reformatting......
Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 8, 2006 at 10:24 pm

ello, i purchased your particle fire screen saver maybe 2-3 years ago. which i love, it's the only screen saver i use ata ll any more....anyway. I saved the program, i transfered it to the other hard drive i have, then I had to reformatt my main hard drive. after putting the particl fire screen saver back up, i noticed i couldn't turn off the random text, and after i took the time to actually read it, i noticed it was telling me had so many days left. I wnet back into the settings and noticed there was no serial number, i don't have any idea what it was, or where i may haved saved it.

I'm hoping i don't have to buy the product again. Can get another serial nimber? can you please help? thank you.

If you email me directly, please make sure your subject is clear so I i reconze your email. thank you.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 11, 2006 at 1:20 pm

I can help. Just send me a private message or email with your name, city, and email address (from the time you ordered Particle Fire) and I'll look up your order.

Cheers.