Skip navigation

malicious, spitefull, act

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > malicious, spitefull, act
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 5, 2006 at 8:41 am

ok rob heres one for you ..sitting here on the 5/04/06 ,wanting to enjoy a few rb games ,but alas cuzzbuzz has been deleted from the game room ..but not before they had some fun and games with it (no i never deleted it)but for the silly person whom has commited this act,they forgot one important detail ,,and that is they had series 1&2 ..and ive never purchased the series 1&2 ..I ASK YOU LONGBOWDIGITAL ARTS is this a crime to steal a persons identity?and password ...some clever people out there ..but are they ?..my friend disko witnessed this first hand..this masquerading cuzzbuzz even tried chatting to other players ,removed my notes,and then ultimatley removed me from the game room .......i ask 2 questions longbow ..1 is it possible to trace, track,find the culprit ,and terminate their wicked ways? and 2 can you restore my name to the rb room ,and maybe send me a new password ?as using the old one is useless now ...did the wolf stike again ?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 5, 2006 at 8:59 am

Sad state of affairs, I wouldn't hold your breathe with LDA if they can't make money from it they're not interested.

I feel for you, Cuzzbuzz.
I'll probably be next :(

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 5, 2006 at 12:22 pm

Hi Cuzzbuzz,

We've undeleted your account and changed your password (Check your private messages). Be sure to change your password as soon as you get your account back -- it's best if passwords are at least 8 characters with a mix of letters and numbers.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how paranoid you are), as much as we'd love to ban this person, we don't store the IP addresses of players, so there's really no way to track this person down.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 5, 2006 at 9:34 pm

Ive had that hapopen before...that really sucks...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 6, 2006 at 4:33 am

rick.. thankyou for your prompt reply.very much appreciated...
And to the culprit, i ask you ..what did you achieve?lol