Skip navigation

DX Ball 2

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > DX Ball 2
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 28, 2006 at 4:50 pm

Hi: I'm a long time player of DX Ball 2. I had purchased the full version of the game a long time ago and have what I believe is that full version on an old floppy disk (3 1/2 ) that says DX-Ball 2 and then has your website address on it. Will that still load properly for me to reinstall it again. I have Windows XP which is new and I just didn't want to try to install if it wouldn't work any more. Can you provide any help on this please? Thanks so much

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 28, 2006 at 5:34 pm

It should work fine.

If you'd like the newest version (which includes some bug fixes), I can look up your order and create a new download key for you so that you can download the latest copy from our Download Centre. Just send me the name, email address, and city that you order DX-Ball 2 with.

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 28, 2006 at 6:21 pm

You only need to use this. All it should do is patch the game to 1.3 and would NOT replace any existing purchased boards.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 28, 2006 at 11:45 pm

I guess I don't know exactly what I need to do, so a little guidance would be appreciated. Do I need to load the floppy disk first? I didn't see DX Ball 2 in your post, so not real sure what I need to do - sorry.

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 29, 2006 at 10:54 am

[list=1:4be5c577bb]
* First of all, install the board pack from the old floppy of yours.
* Then download the link I put up for you on last post.
* Next activate the download and point it to the directory where you installed the board pack.
* Activate the game. It should be OK.