Skip navigation

How good am I

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > How good am I
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 16, 2006 at 6:18 pm

Dennis,

It is hard to guage your experience since I haven't played with you that much; having said that, I haven't seen you playing enough to give you better than a three or four.

If I had to rate myself though, I would only give myself a six or a seven. I reserve the nines for the truly obsessed and those without social encounters outside of TreadMarks and to date I have only played two players whom I could rate as consistent tens.

While this game is easy to play, it is hard to master.

Use Dinochrome to practice your aiming skills, just ask 666 he loved it for the arcade experience.

Shoot the sides and the rear corners when you can, look for crowds, hang back and sneak in for the kill.
Thanks for the tips. I will be at Dinochrome every now and then.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 17, 2006 at 8:30 am

I don't use turret. I only use keyboard (yay keyboard). I sometimes turn the turret (accidently). Coaxs and Pablo are the best two I ever met (my opinion), and I type too much (hardly anyone to talk to at home). If anyone has not faced me, give me an EST time in private message, and I will try to be there. If I can't, I will pm you back saying so. I would have posted yesterday, but I couldn't access lda.

If you accidentially turn the turret and wish to revert to to the front position, just hit the [ (default) key.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 17, 2006 at 4:44 pm

an appearce of Irascrible is very rare me thinks.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 18, 2006 at 1:03 pm

anyone who hasn't faced me yet, I would love to face you. Just give me an EST time.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on March 19, 2006 at 12:56 pm

Yeah, and me, if you see me here feel free to ask. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 22, 2006 at 4:00 pm

someone I know from school, Sam, has told me he has been watching the forums. He even gave me proof. Sam you wanted to know how to create mods for Treadmarks right? I would have given you the address to get ENTegrety at school, but I couldn't recall it. Here it is: http://www.geocities.com/bwlswisher/entegrety/download.htm. After you get it, contact me. Also, please register.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 22, 2006 at 4:55 pm

someone I know from school, Sam, has told me he has been watching the forums. He even gave me proof. Sam you wanted to know how to create mods for Treadmarks right? I would have given you the address to get ENTegrety at school, but I couldn't recall it. Here it is: [url]http://www.geocities.com/bwlswisher/entegrety/download.htm</a>. After you get it, contact me. Also, please register.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 28, 2006 at 9:46 pm

D, after you deathwished before I could finish you off and then said it was so that you could get rid of the ramdrill you had.

I rate you less than zero.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 28, 2006 at 10:48 pm

death wishing? what the?

why would you do that?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 29, 2006 at 8:59 pm

I was trying to get rid of a ramdrill...I hate those things.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on March 30, 2006 at 9:20 am

Love 'em.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 30, 2006 at 4:00 pm

*breaks ramdrill in half*

Pages 1 2