Skip navigation

Help, we like to buy that game with MoneyOrder

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Help, we like to buy that game with MoneyOrder
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 4, 2006 at 5:04 pm

We are located in Germany and we like to buy the Pack'1 of the Game DX-Ball2.
Our problem is, we have no credit card so we need to pay with international MoneyOrder. Therefor we need the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Bank of LDA support.

Is there any one able to give that number to us?
Is there any one able to give some addition information how to?
Whats wrong - we sent serveral times an email to LDA support for ask about that IBAN but since weeks no reply?

Is it possible LDA dont wanna sell that product to us?
Should we use cracked copies now or what goes up there?

Andy

Level 13 Human pita
Posted on March 4, 2006 at 5:54 pm

from the lda store help file:

Can I make a purchase without using a credit card?

You can send a money order in $US dollars to:

Longbow Digital Arts
Box 15
40 Dundas Street West
Toronto
Ontario, M5G 2C2
Canada

It is best to contact us by email first at: support@longbowdigitalarts.com to discuss requirements. top of page

What currency is used in the store?

All prices and transactions are in $US dollars.

It does not say anything about giving out their bank account number to anyone...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 4, 2006 at 7:22 pm

Thank you - but we did read that before starting this query
but there is no IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Bank of LDA and without that number its impossible to transfer Money to that Bank from Germany to Canada.
We sent serveral emails to that given email adress but since weeks we have no answer no reply no response from LDA.
Each of international active companies has got an IBAN and Its specially made for give to customers to transfer money from world wide to company.

If we would know the Bank they use I would call that Bank and ask for the IBAN of the branch LDA is using but I dont know witch Bank in Canada LDA is using for receive money. Let me explain: We dont need the normal bank account number of LDA, just that IBAN.

And we cannot use the published free phone line cause its only for Canada and USA.
So we cannot call LDA support for ask about that number.

Andy

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 6, 2006 at 2:00 pm

Hi Andy,

First of all, that's an old email address that we no longer use. Thanks for pointing it out; I'll fix it right away.

As far as the IBAN goes, unfortunately we don't have one. The easiest thing to do is to is to pay using PayPal. Just send it to paypal@ldagames.com and write down the purchases you want to make in the notes.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 6, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Hi Rick,

thank you, we will try that with PayPal.

Andy