Skip navigation

RBT Playoff Players

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > RBT Playoff Players
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 23, 2006 at 8:35 pm

I just want to make sure everyone is ready to play! So just post your here and your ready to go. I have some names in the bracket that i rearly ever see so i just wanta take a count before we start this thing!

Playoff Room is now up! Ive sent out the IP Address out to everyone. Please dont start until everyone is acounted for thanks!
Very Important
The Playoff room is active as today! The Address is xx.xxx.xxx at port xxxxx. To connect to the room click the game room button then click find and type in the address that i PM you. If your not aware there's an acknowledged bug in the find dialog that requires you to press enter rather tan click 'ok' button in order for the search to work. If theres any problems ask me or another playoff player and we will help you out goodluck!

Ok So Far: Jujaga,Magnum,Airyck,Disko,Static X,woodenshoe,

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on February 23, 2006 at 8:56 pm

I'm sure I'm ready...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2006 at 12:17 pm

You guys have had it---gimme the trophy and just concede! I'm ranked I think 4556 and getting worse ! LOL

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2006 at 12:54 pm

well just checking the rules?

do u have to have all boards?.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2006 at 4:38 pm

You just need the freeware boards only no full or expack versions are played in this playoff (freeware only)
i havent heard from woodenshoe in awhile has anyone heard from her?
also ill have the IP tomorrow and ill send it out to everyone sometime saturday.For the former players who played in the last playoff its the same server as last time so im gonna ask you to please delete your name and start a new one this way theres no confusion on wins and losses. everyone should be have 0 wins and 0 losses before the games begin. please know one start untill everyone is counted for so far i have two name posted waiting on the rest of you. just post in.
Thanks ...ICE... 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2006 at 6:10 pm

I'm ready! Bring it on :D I'm just glad I don't have to play MagnuM right away.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2006 at 11:12 pm

deadeyedisko.....ready

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2006 at 11:49 pm

:wink: :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 25, 2006 at 6:12 pm

ok ive heard from woodenshoe good sign!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 27, 2006 at 6:56 pm

Yep I am here :lol: But the ip I was given does not work. It says it can not find a game room under that address.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 28, 2006 at 3:39 pm

check your mail shoe u should have the right one now. Opps on my part :idea:

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 28, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who typos server addresses!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 28, 2006 at 9:12 pm

Ha,Ha.. Guess i was bound to mess one up after writing the IP 16 times :D
So far in the Playoff Sever ive seen is:

Airyck,Disko,Magneic,Stina,Teulk,Tuckfard and Wild Fire

We have a compactions with one of ower players Hes having major problems with his computer. the person hes playing mite have to wait until he gets his computer repaired. I was told 10 days so i told him we will wait up for him. 8)