Skip navigation

What is your religion or belief?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > What is your religion or belief?
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 20, 2006 at 3:47 pm

Don't go getting all mad about this. I got permission for this from Rick. Christianity holds to all denominations of the church, please make note of this. This is based on the ones of which I know

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on February 20, 2006 at 4:23 pm

I'm Tibetan Buddhist... ^_^

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 20, 2006 at 5:01 pm

Now, I'd like to formally ask that people be civil here and respect everyone's right to believe their own religion.

Personally I'm agnostic (which is to say I don't know if any gods exist, not that I haven't made up my mind).

Although, I would say that the lack of Pagan religions is somewhat glaring. I've met many Wiccans, but never anyone who claimed to be satanic (unless they were trying to be rude to Jehovah's Witnesses).

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 20, 2006 at 5:05 pm

I am a christian of the baptist denomination. :D

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on February 20, 2006 at 7:09 pm

Now, I'd like to formally ask that people be civil here and respect everyone's right to believe their own religion.

Personally I'm agnostic (which is to say I don't know if any gods exist, not that I haven't made up my mind).

Although, I would say that the lack of Pagan religions is somewhat glaring. I've met many Wiccans, but never anyone who claimed to be satanic (unless they were trying to be rude to Jehovah's Witnesses).

Same here, trying to limit someone's religion violates Admenment I in the US Constitution.

In other words don't spam others of their religion or critize them, etc. that puts a limit.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 21, 2006 at 12:13 pm

not going to upset anyone by saying Tank lover am i?

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 21, 2006 at 3:01 pm

Atheist, lol, sorry but I just find it extremely difficult to beleive there's a god. :-/
But Budists don't have a god, they just try to act responsibly anways...I could do that :D ...,,

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 9:05 am

Could the other three who marked "Christianity" please pray for me?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 5:47 pm

I agree with rick, and Casper, Im just letting you all know, please take caution to what you post.

for me? none, I will not go into more depth of this because I don't want to offend anyone.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 1, 2006 at 4:25 pm

could you tell me why you did in Instant Messenger. I just want to know why you chose none.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 1, 2006 at 10:43 pm

I will Dennis when I feel like talking about the topic.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 2, 2006 at 1:32 pm

Everyone will have there own beleifs and i respect that.

If i worried about religion or peoples beliefs i would have been banned by now.

to say the truth anything can be right as well as wrong.

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 2, 2006 at 7:45 pm

Same here, trying to limit someone's religion violates Admendment (I think I mispelled this word) I in the US Constitution.

In other words don't spam others of their religion or critize them, etc. that puts a limit.

Admendment I deals with "Free Speech, Free Religion, and the ability to petition the government".
It is very important to follow this admendment as well as Admendments XIV (Equal Protection), and XV and XXIV (voting rights; XXIV abolishs poll taxes, literacy tests, etc.).

Whenever my site is back up. I will have a quiz family dealing with admendments so if you do know them, this is a good way should you have no helping source.

Any way, because of the issues, I refuse to vote.