Skip navigation

Name

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Name
Pages 1 2 3
Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on March 19, 2006 at 12:59 pm

Dennis, Coaxs mod pack makes me want to cry. Within 2 minutes of the start of a game I played agains 3 AIs, My tank was morphed into a spikey puff-ball, I was throwen into the air, trampled by a konga-line of kangaroos, and then blowen up by my own shot from one and a half minutes ago whilst blinded by a smoke screen, and I still survived for the most of it. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 19, 2006 at 10:57 pm

*chokes laughing, almost dies laughing* I made this pack a little strong, watch your step (u might get hit with a time bomb)
Have you got hit with hole to hell yet?

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on March 20, 2006 at 8:51 am

I like it when things go boom

Posted on March 20, 2006 at 11:14 am

Uh, yeah, my own shot.....
My new pack is becoming a complete chaos one, ya know, lots of things flying round and blowing up but not quite as destructive. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 21, 2006 at 3:23 pm

My next solo pack might be just as strong, depends on what comes to mind.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 21, 2006 at 5:23 pm

Oh yeah... I still need to post your last one. :oops:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 21, 2006 at 6:02 pm

:evil:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 21, 2006 at 7:19 pm

I have an idea. Let us each state one of the mods we have created. We will then see which is the most powerful. Mine would be bigbomb: The original.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 22, 2006 at 7:31 am

Most powerful doesn't make it the best. Having an uberpowerful weapon gets boring in a game :)

That said, the Centauri Mass Driver that A2597 made is by far the most powerful I've even seen: it wipes out every tank on the map at least 2 times in a row, often more. It's similar to the Zendridi Planetary Assault, but each blast is more powerful.

Level 13 Human Sr Code Monkey
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on March 22, 2006 at 12:04 pm

The original version of my ZPA ran for 5 mins, each blast had a garanteed kil zone of 1km with 5 blasts per second (yes that means 1500 steroid drivin nukes total). I trimed it way down since it was rediculous. :twisted:

Posted on March 22, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Hell, I don't make super weapons like that, it's boring. I prefer to at least make it so that you have to aim, like the alpha nova. But the protest bombardment weapon I've made for victim's valour, is quite powerful, and garuntied chaos factor. But I duno when I'll release that, cause I'm kinda slow on Ideas at the moment. :oops:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 22, 2006 at 3:34 pm

Most powerful doesn't make it the best. Having an uberpowerful weapon gets boring in a game :)

That said, the Centauri Mass Driver that A2597 made is by far the most powerful I've even seen: it wipes out every tank on the map at least 2 times in a row, often more. It's similar to the Zendridi Planetary Assault, but each blast is more powerful.

well, meteor guarantees at least one hit every time. It will be coming out in my next pack:)

Hell, I don't make super weapons like that, it's boring. I prefer to at least make it so that you have to aim, like the alpha nova. But the protest bombardment weapon I've made for victim's valour, is quite powerful, and garuntied chaos factor. But I duno when I'll release that, cause I'm kinda slow on Ideas at the moment.

I do have at least one weapon of which I can think that does need aiming... ring creator. that one goes so fast it doesn't seem to have guidance.

Level 13 Human Sr Code Monkey
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on March 23, 2006 at 4:04 pm

Part of the reason I tweeked it down was because of it unplayability. LOL

But its fun to push TM to see what you can accomplish. :twisted:

Most of my mods started that way, only a few (like the long range strategic defense magic and TeamCTF) had actual plans.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 23, 2006 at 5:50 pm

smokescreen and my bigbombs push tm to it's limit :D

Posted on March 24, 2006 at 3:20 pm

Smokescreen is crazy dennis, when I first attempted that, the smoke was composed of thousands of projectiles, with guidance, so they followed you round, which was a nice effect, but it was hard to get rid of the lag caused and still have a good effect.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 24, 2006 at 4:04 pm

it consists of 10 of the explosions caused by the matter bomb, with a shadowmine in the middle :D

Posted on March 27, 2006 at 9:48 am

Uh, thinking of the power weapon topic, have you tried my cluster missile launcher dennis, it's one of my first mods. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 5:24 pm

whats with the god weapons? you do know some of use like to move when we shoot.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 7:34 pm

god weapons are fun.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 9:53 pm

apparently I dont like them as much Dennis. I like aiming. I like taking skill shots dennis.

Pages 1 2 3