Skip navigation

new comp!!!!!!!! redownload?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > new comp!!!!!!!! redownload?
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 9:59 am

just recently got a bitchin new comp and wanted to redownload rbt and the expansion pack......registration key i have doesn't seem to be working...any help would be greatly appreciated
:idea:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 10:30 am

hey tuck!
had some problems myself i just formated my hardrive. im not sure if you tryed this or not but download the gamelauncher and try it though that it mite workout for u !! i tryed it though the normal dowmload page and had problems but once i used the gamelaunher everthing fell in place!! hope it a helps.

...ICE... 8)

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 6, 2006 at 1:38 pm

More often than not this is just a simple typo. Make sure to check over your spelling again, and make sure it's in all lower case with not spaces (not even at the beginning and end!).

If that doesn't work, you might want to try the Game Launcher from the Download Centre.

And if you really don't want to download and install something else, go to the Download Centre, enter your download key, click on the "Reg. Info" link beside your purchase, and then click on "Download Reg. File" in the new window. You should simply be able to run this file to register your game.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 8, 2006 at 7:18 pm

wooooooooohoooooo got it.....thanks for the help ice and rick........new comp has 2 gigs of ram :shock: ...no more disconnects and no more lag ......i love it.......cya in the gameroom