Skip navigation

Downloads Resources

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Downloads Resources
Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 3:49 pm

Hi,

I've increased the volume of available resources since moving to a new location with sufficient bandwidth to support large downloads

I synchronized my maps and weapons folder with the server and added a new section with Game Packs and the TM 1.5 to 1.6 patch

Thank you Seamus!

P. S., if there is something out of date or that you think I should have, let me know through the board.

Posted on February 4, 2006 at 3:53 pm

TreadMarks Modification Database a Random Chaos Production

TreadMarks Ladders a Coaxs Production

For the Hallstead I Am Server
(Links culled from the TM Archive)
This server uses the modded weapons mortar, 240 mm cannon and shockwave.
The maps are the DM Minis Maps
Both the Weapons and Maps

Kong's site - Note that registration is required.

JVortex's (no relataion) site Buggy but worth the review.

DNX Matrix's All-in-one DMF Anarchy Pack

Sailor's Home Port

Longbow Digital Arts TreadMarks Community Download WARNING THIS IS A LINK TO AN EXECUTABLE FILE

Vortex Designs TM Downloads

More to follow as I get time.

Level 13 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 5:16 pm

http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/

I have all my mods, programs, and TeamCTF, and I also have some mods mods that I've been hosting from others.

Posted on February 4, 2006 at 11:22 pm

Uh, whoa.

I thought that was gone for good this time.

Is it ok to setup again?

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 9:24 am

Absolute Beast. though I don't post much anymore, I play more than ever and I have to say I sodding well appreciate the effort you guys are still going to to keep this baby's tracks on, as I'm sure we all are.

Level 13 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 9:54 am

Vor: I very hesitant. I put the site back up since it would be a waste to kill, especially now that LunarPages gave me unlimited databases and 3 gigs of storage. I've been trying to put my servers back online since cablevision doubled my upload bandwidth (2mbits upstream) but so far I haven't been able to get the servers to be seen from the outside. I never had this problem before, and the port range that the server occupies is not blocked (I've used an ftp server in that range for some time now, and logscan communicates propperly in the same range as well). But I don't know why TM isn't getting through. Unless port 12499 is blocked by my ISP.

In anycase, I don't know if I should let logscan out in the public again. Since everytime I've done it, it just caused more problems than it solved. I'll run it on my servers since In need the remote admin stuff, and Amageddon stats are a good thing. :)

Posted on February 6, 2006 at 12:26 am

No problem, I completely understand.

I built the forum CAT uses more as a demonstration piece for running an SSL phpBB than anything else, started using a couple of forums for knowledge store and then added Tito's bar for the boys to Chill at.

Dinochrome is the only server I know of where I can play the Conan and its potential is dulled on that configuration.

SysOp is a thankless task so not wanting to put it out there for ridicule is not only understandable but smart.

If LDA ever decides to kill off TM support; I would be happy to subscribe to your service for a modest fee, say, $20 bucks a month? As long as I have a server running, I want TM folks to know how to get to it.

Glad to see the site is back in either event.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 6, 2006 at 5:46 pm

Hey Vor,
Is there a pack for Dinochrome's maps?

SysOp is a thankless task ....
...not all the time...the boys thank you always for your SysOp support :wink:

Posted on February 7, 2006 at 12:50 am

Pab,

Nope, but there is a list of what the current map rotation is available

here Community servers information and download links and everything necessary to play successfully on that server is available here [url]http://www.vordesigns.com/tm</a>

I retract my statement with respect to a SysOp's life, the CAT members and my site but, overall, I have been a technical fireman for a long time, people love to see me but they also know when the see me, something is wrong and my presence will inconvenience them. Owners hate me most of the time because they can't afford not to have me and they don't like paying me what I cost.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 10:27 am

Nothing wrong being a Tech Doctor 8)

...you may want to consider putting those maps into a zipped folder.... :arrow: that way I can paste the link to those who ask me where to get aaall the maps :lol: use da' bandwidth! :twisted:

...and I still can't decipher what you're avatar is :? it looks different every time I see it :lol:

Posted on February 7, 2006 at 12:17 pm

I will see what I can do.

Tanuki is my current avatar

Posted on February 7, 2006 at 1:39 pm

DinoPack for the Dinochrome server, it is now available at TM Packs.

There has been a bug in the Conan versions floating around, I lost the functional copy a couple of years back and haven't had time to apply this simple fix. Pick it up here TM Tanks and Weapon, look for Conan_Fixed_060207.zip

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 10:39 pm

Just a note if anyone's interested...I located my archive of screenshots. If anyone's interested, rarred it is almost 60MBs. I'll upload it if someone's interested (I'll have to make sure there's nothing extraneous in there). These were screenshots taken for marketing TM while I was working for LDA. I believe they are all of version 1.0, but there may be some of 1.5. They are mostly "showy" screenshots of normal gameplay and none of custom mods or such.

--RC

Level 13 Human bookkeeper
Posted on February 8, 2006 at 4:53 am

sounds good, send me an email when it is available.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 8, 2006 at 2:24 pm

Yeah, cool! I want to see them too.