Skip navigation

whats in a name

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > whats in a name
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 3, 2006 at 7:46 pm

A ...LOSTSOUL... I'm not, and a ...LONGSHOT... this may be, but I'm going to ...GOGETTA... and see if this works, ...IMBORED... and I've an hour to ...KILL...

I'm sure ...JUST A KID... JUJUGA... will spam the ...HELL999... out of this thread, maybe ...2NDSELF... could find a ...HUSKY... to ride into the ...SUNSET... on. You are, one in the same, we know lol

It's a ...LAZY... Friday night, I thought I would log into RB ...L.D.A... maybe run into a few players, who love to be ...MISCHIEVIOUS... have a laugh or two with a ...JOKIE... play a game with ...FASTFASTHOPE... that I'll win! It's kind of hard to concentrate while playing with a ...WHOOPY... cushion! Too noisy ...ILYKE...SILENTNIGHTs... Do you?

A ...CHIMP... is not my favourite ...ANIMAL... but they are clever little ...DUDEs...
...ZEDABABY... reminds me of a feeding zebra ...BAMBINO... (lol, the things that run through my mind)
...BIG JER DE BEARs... are just that!! BIG!!
...ALLY...CATZ... are scruffy looking creatures.
What are ...SEAHAWKS...? by the way do they blow ...BUBBLES123... pop,pop,pop. Do they have ...LITTLEWINGS...?
Maybe I'll catch one while I've ...GONEFISHING...ANKE...down my boat
Where did the ...BUTTERFLY... take off to? Maybe she landed on a ...KMKANGAROO... and wanted to ...GOTOHELLANDBACK...
Seen a ...SPOOKY...RAVEN... just the other day!! (nugatory information I know lol)
A ...BLUEDRAGON... is a nasty beast, (he takes the cake along with an artfull ...DODGER... if you 2 are still around, you cann ...KISS MY ASS...

...HARDBALL... yeah, I get them every now and then!!

...NO MAS... for me this sunday ive got a ...SLACKATTACK...

A poem ...STARBRIGHT...STARLIGHT... there's tranquility in them tonight, when the ...MOONBEAM... is not so bright. Just after the ...SUNSET... is my most favourite time. When things seem perfect and right! It's ...FANTAST...ic

...BOYTOYs... are ...TONKA... trucks and ...RUFFRIDAs... could even be a ...PUFFDADDY... depends on your definition.
Speaking of toys for boys automobiles ...FORD... is my choice, beats the hell out of a ...MAZDA 6 NAJAM... shitboxes lol

I would love to ...ICE THE MASK... with a ...CHILLPILL... get your head out of your ...MASK... mate, and stop being someone your not.
...CANDYCANE... rots your teeth, I know, but they're not as bad as eggs ...SUNNYSIDEUP1... they clog your arteries

A ...WYLD1...TERRENTIAL STORM... I sat under the other night, a sense of ...DEJAVU... I felt ...HUGME... I thought or it may ...KILLME...
Hmmmm think I'm ...JSTUCKIE... for something to say!! oh look!! There's a ...STAIRWAYTOHEAVEN... think I'll go take a look ...IM GOD U FUCKIN SUCK... a voice said to me at the top of the stairs, g'day god I'm ...CUZZBUZZ... I replied. Before I knew it the ...GRIMREAPER... took me away, turned me into a ...FROGGY... where's my ...PRINCESSA... when I need her?aghhh there she is !! You're a ...PEARL... in an otherwise ...REDBARON...SEASPRAY...

im off...HOOORAY...u all say but

but ill end with a quote

a...DISK...o is something that should be treated with care.for if you scratch it ,it will never work for you again.it holds far too many memories ,laughs,and smiles.....treasure them!!!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 3, 2006 at 8:48 pm

*what's in a name?*

'Cherished unerring friend' - and Cuzzbuzz is his name :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 3, 2006 at 11:05 pm

*scratches Disko*

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 12:42 am

*thanks denis*

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 1:32 am

*walks in and shakes head* at it again arent we?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 2:07 am

NICE POST CUZZ... : MKUMAR

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 4:21 am

:shock: .....*backs slowly out, returns on a Husky dog and rides it along the beach into the sunset*

*Is confused*

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 4, 2006 at 6:38 am

2nd self said

*Is confused*

nothing new there then :D

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 12:21 pm

lol, Boytoys are also 67 mustang's and 64 Acaidian Beaumont raggtop's, 69 Grand Torino's wth cobra jet engine's. I love muscle cars and relics. And i do drive a 2005 Chevy silverado long box, I guess I love Boytoy's !! Thus the name. You were close cuzz! Boytoy.

PS. I also have a 1983 920 Verago, Last of the overhead cams!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 4:31 pm

Hopefully, you mean VIRAGO---or is it the trike you are referering to??

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 4:44 pm

Awesome post! Tell it like it is cuzzbuzz, :roll: .

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 4:53 pm

oooopps! sorry about the spelling! it was early in the morning for me!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 5:37 pm

nice post! tell it like it is Cuzzbuzz

BUt does he even know "what" IT is??
LOL

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 10:56 pm

2nd self said

*Is confused*

nothing new there then :D
that has been said, but there is the simple fact that he the person in question is always confused simple because he tries to hard to be un confused there fore confusing him :D I love stupid logic

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 5, 2006 at 11:50 pm

*accidently drops Disko and watches it break on 2ndself's head*

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 6, 2006 at 10:53 am

Maybee you do Unescapable, but it's actually completely true in real life :cry:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 12:39 am

yes tuelk ,i know what "it is"....."it is" beyond comprehension to you!! :idea: turn your light on mate lol...

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 4:03 pm

lol, Boytoys are also 67 mustang's and 64 Acaidian Beaumont raggtop's, 69 Grand Torino's wth cobra jet engine's. I love muscle cars and relics. And i do drive a 2005 Chevy silverado long box, I guess I love Boytoy's !! Thus the name. You were close cuzz! Boytoy.

PS. I also have a 1983 920 Virago, Last of the overhead cams!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 5:50 pm

yes tuelk ,i know what "it is"....."it is" beyond comprehension to you!! :idea: turn your light on mate lol...

Check my name for spelling--you obviously don't have "IT" down yet---after how many years ???
And your lights may be on, but definitely nobody is home...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 7:47 pm

(sound has been going on for years) ding dong...ding dong (Dennis ringing cuzzbuzz02's doorbell)

Pages 1 2