Skip navigation

New Toolbar!!!!!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > New Toolbar!!!!!
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 1, 2006 at 11:55 pm

I just finished a new toolbar. I only have it on my site and here. Click here to get it ddfonlinetreadmarks.ourtoolbar.com . It can take you to my home page in one click. It will also bring you here in one click. Oops, just realized that two of the buttons will take you to my site.The rest is explained at the download site. I am thinking about adding a windows update button too (however it won't work with firefox right now, I will have to get up with them and have them show me how to make it bring up the update site in Internet Explorer like the current one from their site). 5 days to submit. :D :D :D 8) 8)

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 2, 2006 at 10:34 am

Hmmm...who is christia? :?

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 3, 2006 at 10:29 pm

I made this toolbar. I can go in and see how many have installed it. I am the only one who has :shock: This toolbar was made mainly for Treadmarks. It can get you here in one click, not to mention coaxs' website and Random Chaos' website. I will have 2ndself's on it soon. If you want your website on the address bar, just send your website address to my website email: ddfonline-treadmarks@zoomshare.com, which reminds me, I still have an "other people's mods" (at least I think it's called that) for other people to send me their mods as well, but no one has sent them to me using this email address. In fact, none have been sent to me.