Skip navigation

Rival Ball Semus 3

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Rival Ball Semus 3
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 3:06 am

This febuary the newer version of Rival Ball and Rival Ball Tournerment is Rival Ball Semus 3 its the Feb 28th can't wait... but if you cancel it on the votes well we are screwed

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 5:45 am

???

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 8:59 am

Um joe619... why are you using my copyrighted avatar? Only my clan members may use my avatar. I ask you to remove that avatar immediately. That image symbolizes that you are part of clan modulus, which you arent.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 12:12 pm

guess that means we're screwed??
whatever that was all about..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 2:11 pm

Im feeling evil today so NO hahaha

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 4:29 pm

I beleave ive heard of them thinking about updating version for RBT! sometime in the future. But i wanted to know Rick besides having special symbols for players that have been there longest how about puting in a top 20 ranking viewer in stead of just the top ten? Sure looks like there is room for something like that being placed there im sure many players would be down with something like that happening!

oh joe if i was u better remove that pic...could get nasty in here...lol

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 5:18 pm

You mean on the High Scores pages? You can actually view the top 100 -- there's an orange link to the top-right of the table that says "View top 100 scores".

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 5:53 pm

I believe ice was referring to the RBT lobby online rankings... the places where you see the top ten in the game room's ranks. 20 would be a nice addition, but then again... having the top ten shown only does have it's prestige... I'm ok with either 10 or 20. :D (Psst... still MY logo joe)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:20 pm

Yes Jujaga :D
RBT i was referring to Rick.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:30 pm

ok people that voted canceld your doom is near its awesome vote yes because it has online betta graphics every thing is benner if i can find a pic i will show you but i wonna now who would vote no so thats just s_ _ _t if it is canceld so you guys that voted so tell me on rival ball or rival ball tournerment or msn so you guys are warned vote yes

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:34 pm

Well imho, it isn't really voting if you kinda tell people what to vote on. (Still my avatar) :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:35 pm

ok people that voted canceld your doom is near its awesome vote yes because it has online betta graphics every thing is benner if i can find a pic i will show you but i wonna now who would vote no so thats just s_ _ _t if it is canceld so you guys that voted so tell me on rival ball or rival ball tournerment or msn so you guys are warned vote yes
What did he just say :idea:

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 8:14 pm

It's okay, I don't understand what's going on in this thread either.

As far as the rankings in RBT, well, we were planning a new version, but it'll be a while yet before we release it. We're very busy with Hegemony at the moment. I will bring up the idea the Rob the next time he's working on RBT, though.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 11:43 pm

kool thanks Rick!
looks like problems in your support ...lol hope it dosent become a nauseants? :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 25, 2006 at 6:02 pm

I just love being warned in a language I have no comprehension of AND regarding something I have no knowledge of---KICKin' ain't it??

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 11, 2006 at 10:45 pm

[game] Here are some pics

plus how do u add pics

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 11, 2006 at 10:47 pm

what is this I wannna join the Tournermet and by the way shoulent that game be out by now

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 12, 2006 at 5:18 pm

what tournament? RBT?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 12, 2006 at 6:24 pm

Just can't tell with these two at all. Some tournament, somewhere---but which one and where is still a mystery....

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 17, 2006 at 1:50 am

Wow