Skip navigation

Rival Ball Games not counted

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Rival Ball Games not counted
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 11, 2006 at 5:33 pm

This is not that big of a problem but i would say 1 in 3 games i win arent counted, it isnt coming up as an error report no disconnecting, nothing. just a game won thats not counted.? This does not happen when i lose( i kinda wish it would LOL) only when i win?odd huh?any solution? im not really sweating this that much it goes with the territory i guess,and considering something similar was happening earlier last year to me but then when it happened i got an error report and it counted as a quit, you guys/girls have helped me alot and the disconnecting as earlier reported happens only on a blue moon now, and im very thankful :lol: ! any words of wisdom would be welcome thanx Bear

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on January 11, 2006 at 5:36 pm

Hmm...it would be useful if we knew what game this is. I'm guessing it's rival ball or something I don't play. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on January 11, 2006 at 5:44 pm

haha thanx 2nd self i guess the name of the game would help huh?

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on January 12, 2006 at 10:22 am

Lol it's in the title, I don't remember that :o
I'm surprised the other guys aren't here yet, I don't play that one. :)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 12, 2006 at 11:48 am

That is odd -- this happens intermittedly? Not in a long stretch of wins? Also, how long have you noticed this happening?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 4:49 pm

this had only been occuring for about 2 weeks before i left town but (and get this) it has not happened since i got back into town(3 days now). Problem solved? Hard to know at this point. Anyways, not sweating it if its not continuing to happen. thanx for all your help,

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 7, 2006 at 8:36 pm

nothing new to me..
happens mostly in MY Room but it has happened in LDAs room one time or another.

try this:
when the last couple of blocks are left at the end of the final / last screen just relax on the clicking of the mouse.(another words stop going wild firing the gun) thats seems to avoid that from happening.

...ICE... 8)