Skip navigation

friends

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > friends
Level 15 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 6, 2006 at 7:54 am

Why is it so important for some people to know if you are "friends" with other players, before they play with you?
I have many friends, but I have met none of them in the Rival Ball Game Room. I play games with them, but yet somehow I dont think I could call any of them up at 3 in the morning to talk about a problem, or watch my kids, or just hang out.
What about you, Disko, Could you feed my cats, and take the dog for a walk next week, while I am on vacation?
My friends are very dear to me, and I cherish them, because true friends are few and far between. I have known my best friends for over 30 years.
So next time you ask me if I am friends with someone, just a simple question to you Disko, and I say no, dont take it the wrong way.
There are many different people on here, some very nice, very mean, very very immature, some funny. I have seen many people on here over the years, but funny though, not one of them sent me a get well card last month when I was very sick in the hospital, but my friend who lives about 300 miles away came to visit me and take care of my pets.
I hope this answers your question, Disko, that you asked 'Paul"

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 7, 2006 at 6:08 am

Please explain exactly what it was i did to what appears to have offended you.

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on January 14, 2006 at 2:57 pm

Disko

i think Hard Ball is a little pissed off at you because you did not come and see him in the hospital last month and take him mut out for a walk

DAM YOU DISKO

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on January 16, 2006 at 3:54 pm

Oh my I cant let this go by without a coment! Disko, I guess its not important what you ask but who's name you use!! I dont blame you for checking the waters before you start treading! We have been in that lake before and know better! Your my freind disko, and a darn good one too!! I am soooo glad that I just didn't stick to my immediate group of freinds or I would not have the true pleasure of knowing you, and all my good freinds here in rb!! Like Sunny, Mask, Cuzzbuzz,Ayrick, Angel, Tuck, Tey ckit, LDA, Pina, vanessa3, jujaga,mkmar, etc, etc, etc. Oh and i would not hesatate to invite you too my home or let you feed my cats. and call me at 3 in the morning if you need me! Freinds are people that can warm your heart, and you all do!! Zaia

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on January 16, 2006 at 7:02 pm

not one of you people know what was written to me, although you presume you do. like I said before, I just want to play the game, and it was the person disko wrote about, not so much what he wrote. Here is the four letter word ......LISA. I have had enough problems with her, and had almost forgotten about it all, and then, out of nowhere I am being questioned about her, from someone I dont I dont even know. I try to mind my own business, its better that way around here. some people can be very vicious.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on January 17, 2006 at 11:05 am

yeah some are like that.

the trouble is finding nice people.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on January 17, 2006 at 2:33 pm

I'm nice... :cry:

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on January 18, 2006 at 1:36 am

Well I see that Disko wants 2 open a can of worms. Hardball we did not know that u had been sick. Sure hope evertything is ok now and u r doing good. As 4 Disko---I have not bothered u since I told u that I did NOT want any more 2 do with U when u pulled ur stunt. LEAVE ME OUT OF UR CRAP!!!!!!!!! Why does it matter who knows me. R u that obsessed with me???? It is a CRYING shame that u can!t get on with ur life. If u have a bone 2 pick with me than b an adult and pick it with ME. Why do U have 2 drag all the players in on ur arguments? Let players play in peace and have fun. Stop playing the CRYING VICTIM..WE R SICK OF IT. Have a good day. :D

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on January 18, 2006 at 6:52 am

ok enough is enough!! Lisa your not being truthfull! I have seen your notes to disko, and your friends notes to disko and quite frankly I dont blame her for wanting to know if someone is your friend, after all if they are she will get trashed. Everyone has made mistakes in life and you my friend are no better. My mistake is probably writing in answer to all of this crap! I think its sad how you can all pick on one person, and downright shamefull. I think everyone has to grow up a bit and stop all of this disko bashing. We were all friends at one time, and a happy group we were. You can put the blame on whoever you want but its a sick chain reaction of one persons opinion gone crazy. All of you bashing disko, let me look in your closet!! I'll bet its no better than mine, or lisa's, or disko's. Boytoy!!