Skip navigation

Ailess Fight

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Ailess Fight
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 4, 2005 at 12:34 am

I have heard I don't know how many times people on this game complaining about ais. I have a server set up with no ais. I will put it up at random times. When I do, I will post it here and state what mods are needed (whenever I download a new mod). I may put it up Tomorrow or Monday, maybe. You need: John Paul Tegart: Tank target's mod pack on mod page of www.treadmarks.com (it's at the bottom), the Kasplatt pack on [url]www.qersys.com</a>, the BigBombModPack [url]www.ddfonline-treadmarks.zoomshare.com</a>, and hallsted pack [url]www.hallsted.net</a>. Look for the title: Dennis' ailess fight. The first person on the server will get the advantage weaponwise. Understand that due to technical difficulties on my computer have caused me to be unable to see some weapons, and I'm sure that will occur with you on this server. I will also be on the server. Come join me for an ai-free fight when you get the chance. :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) Speaking of BigBombModPack, you need to delete BigBombModPack and all components and redownload it from the website. I found a problem in it and I have fixed it. If you like leveling the terrain, this is definitely the pack for you. Be careful, however, as one or two cause terrible lag. :wink: The lag-causing weapon kills you, however, and severely damages the terrain.