Skip navigation

Clans

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Clans
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 12:05 am

I want to join a clan. I may still need more practice, and I am willing to wait until someone tells me how to get into their clan. I don't really care which clan I join. I have already read some of the forums talking about the clans, and from this information I got my desire to be a part of a clan. I will wait until you make your decision. The first contact I get will be the clan I join. There's an old saying "The early bird gets the worm." Please keep this in mind. Thanks. Please email it to me. I want the clan I join to be a surprise. After all, if it's in my email, who can see who requested for me first? :) :) (I just posted two topics one after the other)

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 12:45 am

Its an honor to be asked to join a clan. It's not a lottery or a first-come first-serve affair. Its something earned not given, or at least thats the way it should be.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 12:51 am

Hi Dennis and welcome to TreadMarks!

Coaxs is correct, I played for a year before anyone approached me to join a clan. A year of playing almost every day and getting my butte tossed by my betters. But I kept coming and I got better. Still don't consider myself much more than a good player. There are lots of others around much better.

Keep practicing and start winning. Earn the respect of your peers here and find a home for as long as the place is around.

Good luck.

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 6:59 am

Mining Guild (MG) is open to everyone ;)

Of course it isn't a clan. It's just a bunch of (now mostly not playing TM) people that enjoy digging and terraforming the map more than blowing up tanks.

8)

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 10:50 am

Mining Guild (MG) is open to everyone ;)

Of course it isn't a clan. It's just a bunch of (now mostly not playing TM) people that enjoy digging and terraforming the map more than blowing up tanks.

8)

Cool! I once almost completely flattened a map with matter bombs! :D

"The early bird gets the worm"?
Do you have a self confidence problem "Worm"? :lol:

Someone once hinted to me that their clan was looking for recruits. Still not in a clan...Why isn't there an "indifferent"smilee?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 11:05 am

I have yet to see you at LDA stock server... and I play a lot :roll: 8pm eastern - 2am sometimes :twisted:

The clans that I assume need more members are: MOD & GA.
I don't know the status of DNX.
BWL doesn't exist anymore
LWA has 7-8? members and picky to get picked
>CAT< has 8 members and picked to be picky

You can also create your own clan. Bring together 3 people (counting yourself), make a logo, call yourselves something and you're done. Gather your friends from school or somethin' :idea:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 4:37 pm

I was up to 1am in the morning last night typing this. I was tired and in a hurry to get to bed. I just typed whatever came to mind.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on December 2, 2005 at 10:34 am

I have yet to see you at LDA stock server... and I play a lot :roll: 8pm eastern - 2am sometimes :twisted:

who?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 2, 2005 at 3:40 pm

Speaking of worms, I was attacked twice yesterday by the exact same one (Heikern) on LDA. There was around thirty seconds in between the attacks. I hope your firewalls are up. That worm caused me to lose first.