Skip navigation

Here it is

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Here it is
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 6, 2005 at 7:20 pm

2ndSelf, why don't we make this a project by both of us. :idea: I'll send you what I have, and then you modify it a little (don't change EntityChains)(don't take off anything with NeverEndingNuke on a mod I created), use ENTegrety, and change the author's name to 2ndSelf, Dennis (ENTegrety Configuration, the one with the gear on the paper). Agreed? You can test it, the world takes my weapon on mine, and it shows across the bottom, "The World destroyed..." whenever it's used. I have currently a shadow summoner put into it and a das Tornado (I decided to try it again) in it (don't take these out, those are a bonus for finding the weapon). :D :D

All this only applies if you agree. I will send it to you using your email. :D :D

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on December 8, 2005 at 10:46 am

Uh... I'm little confused after all of that but I'll take a look at it if you like. :D
I didn't know that ENTegrety set an author's name! Then again I never use ENTegrety to zip my files as it never works! :x

Send it to tayld001@sgfl.org.uk :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 8, 2005 at 7:33 pm

2ndself, my ENTegrety won't zip the files either. I manually zip them by first creating a zipped file,opening one of the TempEntegretyzip files, moving its addon file into the newly made zip file, and then moving all other mods into it and their components needed (individually) and replacing what I need (after openning the addons file in the zip file and doing so with the other mods).

You can change any almost any numbers you want and add in anything you want :D :D :D

I finally succeeded but it created a lot of lag.

I tried to create a weapon using dynamite, but it's too flat for some reason. :lol:

don't make it an rar file, just send it back to me. Why don't you make a note using wordpad or one of those programs to the downloaders if you want. It will take me between 25 minutes and an hour to download a program to open rar files.

I will send it to you soon, I just have to make a copy of the dasTornado, make a few mods to that, and rename it. :wink:

I'll make a comment on the weapon like random chaos does his. :wink:

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on December 9, 2005 at 1:56 pm

Ok Dennis :)

Check your PM.

Pages 1 2