Skip navigation

Here it is

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Here it is
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 30, 2005 at 11:33 pm

The moment you've all been waiting for, Dennis presents... BigBombModPack. Yes that's right, and if you click here :arrow: [url]www.ddfonline-treadmarks.zoomshare.com</a> you win. What will our fabulous clickers win? A chance to download a mod, currently BigBombModPack. :D :D :D :D

The 2nd moment you've all been waiting for, Dennis presents... his own website. Yes that's right, and if you send an email containing your modpack to (already uploaded, must contain URL in email):arrow: ddfonline-treadmarks@zoomshare.com (this is not suppose to be a URL, don't click on it), you could have a 100% chance of having your mod posted at the site. Please don't hit the email button at the bottom to send it :D :D :D :D

What did you think of that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is BigBombModPack?
I'm glad you asked. It is a pack of only weapons. It was my first pack, so I wanted to keep it simple.
How was it created?
Another question. It was created mainly using the same program pretty much, just a little change here and there.
What kind of weapons are in it?
That's too many questions. If you want to know so badly, download it yourself.

Level 13 Human pita
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 12:04 am

404 - Page Not Found

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 12:10 am

Sorry about that kong. I forgot part of the address. I editted it, so now it should work. I'm sorry to all others who tried too, but failed. :oops:

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 10:56 am

2nd

I should copy-right that word :D

Posted on December 1, 2005 at 11:09 am

2nd

I should copy-right that word :D

Is zoomshare easy to make a webpage on?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 4:42 pm

I couldn't find a site that fit what I wanted, so I chose zoomshare. It is easy to make a site here. I went with a free site, since my family is poor.

Posted on December 2, 2005 at 10:32 am

No hidden charges or anything?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 2, 2005 at 4:25 pm

Haven't been billed yet. I think it's free. :D :D 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 2, 2005 at 4:39 pm

To all who have downloaded this mod. Please tell me how it works. I am having a little trouble. When I created the original weapon, it worked. After I created all the others, only BigBomb-AirBorne Gun worked.

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on December 2, 2005 at 7:30 pm

do you run these things through ENTegrity?

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 2, 2005 at 8:15 pm

Are you making sure that all the entities have unique names?

Posted on December 3, 2005 at 10:24 am

_____
0 _ 0

Dito

I have a web page now, thx Dennis.
Click the link at the bottoms of my posts to see it or go to [url]www.2nddimension.zoomshare.com</a>

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on December 3, 2005 at 2:27 pm

Added links to both of your sites. A link to mine would be appreciated. www.coaxs.net

Posted on December 3, 2005 at 5:43 pm

I'll add a link to your site coaxs but I'm currently digging through my dad's HTML college work to see if I can make a better one (that 'zoomshare' sites a bit limmited for me...what can I say, I'm ambitious!) :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 3, 2005 at 6:39 pm

I found out what was wrong. I had the type parameter set wrong. I fixed the problem, and the nukes are practically a first-place taker. I love the shadow army, and my favorite is my original. I got the projectile to work finally. If you read the readme file, you'll see the thanks note. :D :D :D
Coaxs wrote do you run these things through ENTegrity?
Yes, i do. The error appeared as a warning. To all who have downloaded this mod, delete it and all components and redownload. I am posting the fixed one. Wait until 7:00 Saturday, December 3, 2005 to download it. :D :D :D 8) 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 3, 2005 at 6:50 pm

make that 7:20.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 3, 2005 at 7:14 pm

BigBomb is ready for download. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted on December 4, 2005 at 3:00 pm

uh...wait I already downloaded it ages ago...should I be worried or not? :shock:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 4, 2005 at 4:36 pm

Nope, there's nothing to worry about, it won't harm your computer or anything. I had the type parameter wrong on the weapons. I fixed it, took out a couple that wouldn't do anything anyways, and added in my original projectile and BigBomb-Rainin' Kangaroos, with thanks to Random Chaos for his Kangaroo mines. :D :D If you want a treat, redownload it. After you download it, go into BigBomb-wave too dangerousand change the ammo to 20, the launch count (I think that's what it is called, the one that displays the amount of shots fired in one shot)(changing these two factors will decrease lag), and the name to BigBomb-Wave Too Dangerous. I am currently trying to create an infinite nuke, one that never stops. :D I almost had it, but there was an error in the script to ENTegrety. I think I used too many lines or something. Guess I can't use dasTornado for it. :(

What server do you play on, 2ndSelf :?:

Posted on December 5, 2005 at 4:05 pm

uh...
When I do play I tend to go on LDA.
For the infinite nuke - an idea I had ages ago but was never motivated enough to do it!

It would realy be quite simple - step1 is to make a spewer that has a maxspewcount of 1.
step2 is to make a nuke that uses this spewer as one of it's explo or an extra one
step three - go back to the spewer and make it spew your new nuke.

If you understood this then whenever one nuke explodes it should create a new one.
You may need to use the

SpewMin = -1, 20, -1
SpewMax = 1, 30, 1
#make it fire almost straight up.

part of the armougedon spewer!

Enjoy.

Plus if you ever want to play against me and you see that I'm logged onto the forums then just PM me Ok! :D

Pages 1 2