Holiday Server Pack

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Holiday Server Pack
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on December 5, 2005 at 5:35 pm

or you can use my addon selector :)

http://www.boomstickjoes.com/files/TMSelSetUp.msi

It's quite a useful program indeed... I have tons of addons thanks to this nifty program... ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 5, 2005 at 6:29 pm

the only problem is that if you go single play, you'll see all those mods in either battle or racing :lol:
Huh?

If you put all mods into the addons folder or any folder and play single... all those mods will be active and you'll see most of the mods installed in that addons folder....

Killer, I don't want to reinstall TM ever again, is there a read me for that program... knowing me I'll probably do something backwards...(as simple as it looks) :roll:

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 5, 2005 at 7:40 pm

Just a note, if you duplicate the TM directory, its the equivlent of a 2nd TM install...then if you mess one up you have a backup.

Speaking of which...I need a fresh install sometime becuase somehow my "no addons" version got some addons :D

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on December 8, 2005 at 12:29 am

Killer, I don't want to reinstall TM ever again, is there a read me for that program... knowing me I'll probably do something backwards...(as simple as it looks) :roll:

There is a readme file, but here's a quick run down.
1) download it
2) install it :)
3) click the "browse" button to point to your TM.EXE file
4) click "Add" and pick a folder that contains mods (*DONOT* add the AddOns folder). These folders should exist in the same directory as the tm.exe file. Repeat for each additional mod folder.
5) The folders will show up in the list box, click on an entry to select it.
6) hit the "start" buton to launch TM using the selected folder as the "addons" folder. The remove button will remove the entry from the listbox.

The selector program will still hang around in the background until you exit from TM, at which point it restors the original folder structure.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 8, 2005 at 8:21 pm

Sorry, won't have the nuclear snow in by December 14th. I have so many ideas that I want to finish before I forget. Nuclear snow will be finished between this month and Febuary (hopefully).

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 9, 2005 at 11:14 am

good luck with your modding Dennis.

Thanks Killer, I did not see a f1 in the program, but I'm glad I asked... I thought it was a mod download manager... :?
... and I still have the EA version of TM.... does it make a difference? the root folder is called game :D and addons is submerge in another folder... well, 1 way to find out I guess...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 14, 2005 at 11:19 pm

:D

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Posted on December 15, 2005 at 2:13 pm

EA?
EA?
As in EA games, electronic arts?
I didn't know they had anything to do with TM! :!: :!: :!:

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on December 16, 2005 at 12:36 am

Oops late with my reply :)

the important part is that the tm.exe file is at the same level as the addons folder. If thats different, the add on selector won't work, since it uses the path to the tm.exe file to figure out the paths to the addons folder(s).

Pages 1 2