Skip navigation

I have some questions and problems

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > I have some questions and problems
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on December 10, 2005 at 5:37 am

I used the sound recorder under accesories, entertainment on your start menu to edit the existing wav files and make one that says: "I am become nice!"

It's on my mod pack "Blade of the Betrayer" :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 11, 2005 at 1:37 am

please bear in mind that tm can handle only just so many vox files before it gets wonky(and the game is already near its limit). I've had reasonably good luck with using other sound catagories for announcements.

Posted on December 11, 2005 at 5:13 am

Huh!!??!? :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 11, 2005 at 4:50 pm

I gave Random Chaos and Coaxs a mod called the GravitationalCharger. It's suppose to use negative splashpush to pull in tanks within the splash radius. It didn't work however, and I just thought of a way to fix this problem. I will send it to you guys again.

Thunderstorm is almost ready, just won't fire lightning or the rain. It would be ready had not been for this problem. The wind doesn't work either. I got another idea called hurricane too. It also won't use the texture I created for it. :? :? :? :? :?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 11, 2005 at 5:35 pm

Finally got that rar file open. here is what 2ndself said on his notepad called 2ndself.

Yours Annoyingly

Ok annoyingly one :lol: do I have your permission to post your mod pack on my server?

Im thinkin' about makin' a second one with ais on it, and a preview of some of my weapons. Can't use 2ndself's mods without his permission, and I can't use TMmodSelector either, it still puts them all in.

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 3:17 pm

Uhm...I forgot I said that! :lol: :) 8) :oops: :roll: :!: :wink:

Check the other topics, you can use them but I mentioned a few possible lag-causers on a different topic. :wink:

There it is! http://www.ldagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=546

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 13, 2005 at 4:34 pm

Thanks, there are mods by me I won't be using either because of lag. :D Guess we both like to create the huge weapons :D I won't be using the Gravitational Charger :( It freezes the computer, and NeverEndingNuke won't work right, it also freezes my computer. The world takes the credits for the kills on NeverEndingNuke also. I may just give it to you in a week or two. I had yet another ideal.

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on December 14, 2005 at 1:06 pm

The world taking credit for a kill is due to linking a projectile entity to a parameter that doesnot allow it to inherit from the parent entity.

Hangs and crashes can be caused by:

1) an lwo with polygons instead of triangles.
2) non-square textures
3) textures of a size that is not a power of 2 (ie. legal sizes are 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256)
4) linked entities that form a loop (entitychain is the only parameter that has a safety to prevent this)
5) spewers that generate too many ents simulaniously

Posted on December 16, 2005 at 10:27 am

My popcorn sometimes/often causes a little/alot of lag.
There's another one not to use on your server! :lol:

Pages 1 2