Skip navigation

I made My first weapon

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > I made My first weapon
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 22, 2005 at 10:05 pm

Dear readers, I will be holding a poll for three days. If Random Chaos is willing (I do not have a website, so he'll have to put it on his site), I'll send it to him, only if the poll turns out that the majority says yes. I haven't tried this weapon yet, and I will let Random Chaos try it if he wishes (if my programming is correct, BigBomb is a nuke). I ask that he tell me if I did something wrong while zipping it or of any other problems. I already ran ENTegrety. I feel as if though I did something wrong. Tell me what you think of it if I do send it Random Chaos (post a reply telling me if you want me to do so or not). If not, I will ask of another person to do so. If his answer is no, I will post a reply asking for someone trustworthy and willing to do it. :D :D :D

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on November 23, 2005 at 2:08 am

You want us to answer a poll for a weapon you haven't even tried? You don't even provide a pic for us to evaluate, which does makes sense since you "haven't tried this weapon"! This is ridiculous.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 23, 2005 at 10:28 am

Um...you haven't even tried it while making it?
How do you know if it's how you want it to be? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:19 pm

It certainly rivals the "look but don't touch" way of thinking..

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on November 24, 2005 at 2:38 am

I also like the "touch but don't lick" philosophy. :P

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 24, 2005 at 8:36 am

Wait, you haven't even tried it yet? How do you know it does what you want it to do? Making weapons is a complex thing to do. You don't even know if it works until you try it. Stick it in a game, load it up, and see what it does. If you don't like it, keep tweaking it. Once you've got it to where you think it is ready, then ask me to host it.

Of course if you want to hold it until you have a mod for it, that's fine too :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 27, 2005 at 3:33 pm

Hey, I would've gotten on here sooner to tell you this (I couldn't before due to a problem keeping me from this site. I could visit any site but this one. When I got on this one, it stopped responding). I finally got to try it Wednesday or Thursday. It won't work with the projectile I created. Now here is what I have to say today. I finally got it to work with a different projectile, the TriNuke. I have it so that it fires off ten TriNukes from the sky. This nuke is capable of wiping everyone out. I just finished it today, which is Sunday. I will be coming out with more bigbomb mods (such as BigBomb-Nuclear Fallout, and BigBomb- laserstrike, maybe). When using this weapon, make sure to have a high frag limit. One person getting two in a row somehow is a quick match-ender if the frag limit is twenty. I love this weapon. This weapon is so powerul, that when it hits, you can't see a thing once the first wave of fire passes. Let me give you the warning sound, ten doomsirens at once. :D :D 8) 8)