Skip navigation

LDA Game Server

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > LDA Game Server
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 22, 2005 at 3:22 pm

What happened to the Rival Ball server? It appears to be down for the past 2 days.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 22, 2005 at 3:35 pm

ya kinda strange it still down again today :roll:
seem like there are some people deleted in RBT room too hmmm things are wackin out here...lol.
Anyway ill have my game room up again today. i hope LDA games get there server back up soon...

...ICE... 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 22, 2005 at 3:48 pm

Last time it went down, it removed over 100 games played from my record. I hope that doesn't happen again.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 23, 2005 at 12:14 am

This is for Everyone...
Most of us know this already but im sure there are some who dont. If game room is down in Rival Ball or Rival Ball Tournament there mite be someone who has a room open. if you click on the game room located on the upper left hand corner of the game it will show other rooms where you can play in or you can create your own room. This is where you go if sever is down..
Sometimes i put a room up but usally for RBT because that server gos down the most. Usally i put up a room because many can not.........
It was fun seeing all the rb players in my room yesterday and i just wanted to say to most of you it was my pleasure to host!! I had a ball there...lol

Rb & RBT Friend
...ICE... 8)