Skip navigation

URGENT fun DDM server glitch

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > URGENT fun DDM server glitch
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 3:31 am

URGENT server ops please pull the shadow summoner weapon ent(or otherwise disable). the server has the wrong version. there is an offline version(single player) and a multiplayer version both are sso. I don't know offhand what changes vlad made to fix it, so I can't say which files need to be swapped in order to fix the one on the server. but for now it needs to be disabled.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 9:14 am

ok, I downloaded the standalone version from RC's site (having no idea if this is the correct one) and uploaded it to the server.

File I downloaded: [url]ftp://ftp.vorklift.com/pub/tmdb//tm_master_weapons/tm_weapons_singles/Vlad_ShadowSummoner_ENT_SSO.zip</a>

I don't know if simply replacing the file will work, and if it doesn't, then there is nothing I can do to fix it.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 6:51 pm

Also, if you can reduce the weight of the Mosquito Missiles that would be good. They are showing up about 2 out of every 3 item spawns on the DDM.

I'm thinking maybe I need to check my original and see if I left it way to high in the uploaded zip :)

--RC

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 7:02 pm

thanks for the effort guess we'll find out
RC;
iirc yes you did :). one of the things kevlar and I agreed on was if it aint broke...(well I did adjust the damage a tad on the true laser after I 'fixed' it, since I had a good notion as to the intent of the author)